Post your halloween costume!

1. I know it's early, but being a student, I've already dressed up and partied. Anyone else? Anyway, I'll start.
    [​IMG]
    I'm Chun Li and my friend is a pirate. Ok, so I'm not blue, and I don't have knee-high boots, but hopefully it comes across. The ribbons in my hair were actually made from a cut-up shirt sleeve! Pirate girl made them for me :p

2. I was Donatella Versace for Halloween. I've been working on her facial expressions all week, and my face is sore! I customized a basic blank tank top and a pair of black pants... and ironed on VERSACE on the back to help other party goers figure out who I am. They still had no idea!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Great costumes. The Donatella Versace is too funny. Its a great idea and you look sexy.

4. I was going to start a similar thread, Halloween party was last night, I just need time to find the pict ! will post later this week

5. beatrice.jpg

:angel:

6. You guys all look great!

7. lol.. I love that DV look! you guys look great!

8. OK..this is me on Saturday[​IMG]

Then here is me in downtown October 31, tonite I changed my boots for a more comfy style, I found mini Batgirl and we could not resist have a picture together.
    [​IMG]
    Here we are with my youngest son.
    [​IMG]
    and here some friends..
    [​IMG]

9. looks like you all had fun...i haven't dressed up in years!!!

10. my friends called me a 'skanky geisha' :lol::upsidedown:

and i hate that the camera adds 8645lbs :mad:

halloween 06 003.jpg
  11. Danielle,
    You look great! What a clever idea for a costume.

12. OMG That DV costume is awesome! LOL

Here I am. This costume (fallen Angel) actually has these huge awesome wings that go on it but it was a rough night with the kids so the wings got left behind! LOL

costumecopy.jpg
  13. I was a fairy.:heart:

halloween009.jpg 1366708680_l.jpg
  14. I was a victim of The Birds (Hitchcock film):
    (unflattering shot as I was drunk with terrible posture)
    [​IMG]

15. Cool costumes :smile: