Post your great finds from the Aloha Rag's big sale!! (PICTURES)

These are my very first Chloe bags. I absolutely love them!!! The package arrived about 15 minutes ago; that is how quick I was to take pics to show them off!

It was also nice that Fed-Ex delivered my new LV bracelet as well!

I LOVE your red edith!!! :nuts::love::love::love: I was going to order one but I thought it might be too close to my red Balenciaga.

OMG! This thread is horrible- now I want even MORE BAGS! Seriously, you all got such gorgeous bags! OMG, and those boots Irrisy are so damn hot!

Congratulations everyone! Excellent purchases!

Irissy that red clutch is waaaay too cute!! :love: i was eying the black one with black lock myself that night.. i dont know why i didnt go for it :Push: gotta speed up my decission making ;) loool

Becca4277 i love your Ivory Edith..:nuts: it reminds me of yummy vanilla icecream the ones u poar from a machine.. not the scope ones :drool: !!
i am waiting for a choco loaf!! it'll be my first chloe!! vbmenu_register("postmenu_1383828", true);

mona_danya i think i have commented on ur lovely choco before.. but cant stop admiring a chocolate bag ever :love: !!

Got my Ivoire (Creme) Edith Shopper today! Here are some photos by itself and next to my Medium Muscade Edith and Patsy Zip wallet from Neiman Marcus:

attachment.php

attachment.php

So glad I love the color, it's not as white as I thought it would be. Can't wait to take it for a spin! :wlae:

Attachments

• IMG_2291.JPG
    IMG_2291.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_2290.JPG
    IMG_2290.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 559