Post your entire Michael Kors collection here

You have a nice collection. I really like your studded selma and the black reversible tote.

Great collection, it's very versatile and is still functional! I also love the idea of the reversible totes, I recently saw something at Tory Burch but I don't think they're reversible.

Very nice collection!!!! I really love your Izzy totes. I wish they would bring those back..... :smile:

Thanks ladies! I get a lot of use out of the izzy totes. Those are my favourites!

Finally got around to get a new camera to take some decent photos of my collection. Here it is!

Picture 1: My Jet set family. Jet set multifunctional tote in Fuchsia, Jet Set tote in Dark Dune, and medium Jet Set Crossover Travel in Blossom and Lilac.
p1000910-jpg.3412063

Picture 2: My Selma family. Medium Selma in Ballet, large Selma in Pearl Grey, large colorblock Selma in peanut, white, nude, medium Selma in Pale Blue.
p1000913-jpg.3412064

Picture 3: My Hamilton family. European EW Hamilton in Dark Dune, NS Black/ Silver Specchio Hamilton, NS Hamilton in Navy, and NS Pearl Grey Silver Specchio Hamilton
p1000917-jpg.3412069

Picture 4: Medium Selma and medium Cynthia in Ballet
p1000915-jpg.3412070

Picture 5: My shoe collection and evening purse. Fulton ballerina in Pale Blue and Blossom, Berkley Black Python and matching shoes.
p1000925-jpg.3412075

Very much in love with my collection! Thanks for letting me share!
l love your collection amazing colors and variety

Thank you very much!
I know I never thought I would say I'm content, but nothing has caught my eye at MK or Macy's... I may need to find another brand [emoji102]
I felt the same way, so I left Michael for a while and started visiting Kate Spade until I felt content. Then I started on a Dooney & Bourke thing. Now back to MK just for a bit to catch some of the sales at the outlets! LOL I still have no Rebecca Minkoff in my collection though. Well good luck and have fun collecting!

I felt the same way, so I left Michael for a while and started visiting Kate Spade until I felt content. Then I started on a Dooney & Bourke thing. Now back to MK just for a bit to catch some of the sales at the outlets! LOL I still have no Rebecca Minkoff in my collection though. Well good luck and have fun collecting!

Thanks! Same to you! Bought two more MKs today [emoji5]IMG_1470003493.492185.jpg IMG_1470003509.966205.jpg