Post your Coach hissy fits here!

My first Coach hissy fit (I feel so proud):

I ordered the new Ergo Belted Magazine tote from a local store on Sunday. When I got the receipt, I noticed that they sent it to the wrong sender (someone with my last name and similar address)! I went back, and they voided the transaction, but did not give me anything to indicate that my card would not be charged twice. It is now two days later, and I still have a hold on my CC for the voided transaction.

SO ANNOYING...

And, when is my bag going to here? I hate not knowing.

:noggin: I am hitting myself in the head for buying my new coach without trying it on first.....uggg!!!!!! I just bought off ebay a (new with tags) Large ergo vanchetta leather
natural handbag. The bag is absolutely to die for. The leather is yummy and I love the color. But, it is waaaaaay to big for me. I spent all day trying to convince myself that it wasn't. If only I had of tried it on first at the store....I would have known...waaaaaaah. Yes...I do need some cheese with my whine (ing.) Ok all better now...thanks for the chance to vent......

My vents are:

1. Coach is JACKED UP by 20% here in Hawaii!

2. I don't seen anything on the website that I really want right now... the ergo belted leather large hobo in tobacco looks cute in the photo but dunno about in person, though.

3. The scribble bikini is so skimpy that it shows my buttcrack (needless to say, it's just hanging in my closet).

4. The leather along the bottom piping of one of my signature backpacks wore away from continuous use and rubbing on my butt. *lol*