Post your Coach hissy fits here!

Okay....ignore the previous hissy fit about the slim wallet in signature leather.....I found one on the Japan site and I'm off to email CS about it now.......but here's another hissy fit.....

Why does Japan get all of the good stuff first?!?!

Okay, I'm sure there's nothing I can do about it..but is anyone else annoyed with the change in colour with some of their white leather Coach pieces? I have two purses, a wallet and a wrislet in white leather and their all changing colour on me. I'm sure this change is due to time and wear..but WTF-their all a different colour argg! Alright, Im done with my ranting lol.

My Coach hissy fit for the day:
I just bought a large sig ergo hobo in khaki and camel off of e-bay. Ripped open the package, threw it on my sholder, and its too big for me. Dang!!

Ohhh.. I have a big whiney one!

Why are they bringing the Fara Pumps in black back in stock in october?!??! I fell in love with this pumps at first sight, but knew it just wasn't meant to be when they sold out. Now they'll be back and it will be way too hard to resist!! I don't want to spend money!!!!

Yeah yeah yeah!!! :cursing: I tried one on and about needed it surgically removed. :tdown:

Pursegrrl and SpoiledRotten - I could never get those bangles on or off without serious pain and bruises! That is until trying a cut-off nylon (going over the hand to just past the wrist) - it works wonderfully for me, and hopefully for you as well! We should all be able to wear those darling bangles!!! (And I love how they are not too loose, which I feel they would be with smaller hands!)

Pursegrrl and SpoiledRotten - I could never get those bangles on or off without serious pain and bruises! That is until trying a cut-off nylon (going over the hand to just past the wrist) - it works wonderfully for me, and hopefully for you as well! We should all be able to wear those darling bangles!!! (And I love how they are not too loose, which I feel they would be with smaller hands!)

Oh. My. God. What a brilliant solution!! Mazie May, you rock!! I can't wait to try this now...a thousand thank yous!! :yahoo:

Came home....NO PCE in the mail, NO phone call, NOTHING!! WWAAAAAHHHHH. How can I shop without a discount? Why do only your "special" people get one? Am I not special enough for you? I AM special, I AM I AM I AM!