Post your Coach hissy fits here!

I want to go to the outlet Friday, but due to the hot weather, I don't know if I'll get to! :sad: [If I do get to go, please let there be the cute little Carly Top Handle Pouch there. From what I've seen online, I'm reallllly wanting one!]

BEGIN :rant:
Why doesn't Coach make a checkbook cover? I don't want to carry it everyday in my giant wallet, just when I really need it....What's with the heavy hardware on all the best bags - I'm getting guns just carrying my bag to work.:biguns:... Why do my coworkers stare at me everytime I have a new bag?...What's with this selective sending of PCE cards - just have a :censor: sale twice a year like the "G" store does....If DH asks me ONE MORE TIME "where'd you get that one" - uh, you were with me when I bought it!....Why is there a price increase again? those few $$ add up!....
That's it! I'm changing my avitar to this:
tiredofself.jpg

My legacy swingpack was on the FedEx delivery truck today, but then they brought it back to the local Fedex Warehouse with a notation on the tracking that "Package not due for delivery". How can it be out for delivery then get sent back to wait another day. Aarrgh!:hysteric:

how annoying, I would have called fedex and told them to come over NOW!! hehe. BTW, which color did you get, was it sig or leather??

After searching out a wallet I thought was long gone, they flipping re-released it! I settled for a black one because it was the only one on ebay and when I really wanted the brown one! And low and behold, THEY ARE STOCKING THE BROWN ONE!!! GRRR! I went into a store and commented on a wallet that was similar and how I wished I had gotten the one I wanted a while ago, and the lady didn't say anything about it coming out again (granted, she may not have known, but in my world, she did, and she did it to spite me!!!) I didn't really save any money either!!! I love my wallet and all, but it sucks when you realize you could have had the exact one you wanted instead of "settling". My boyfriend doesn't understand, but I know you all will!

And also, WTF is up with the horoscope charms? Tacky in my opinion.

And WHY won't they make the signature cabin back in black in large signature?! I want a duffle bag and I want one now and am NOT willing to settle for anything less than what I want!

I love being able to vent to you all :smile: As stated earlier, boyfriend just thinks I'm crazy if I ever start to whine about things. I'm heading to san francisco today (waiting at the airport right now!) and I don't know what I'm going to do without TPF through the day while I am traveling! Hopefully I will have some time to check in with ya'll during my layover!

The nearest Coach botique is 250 miles away. The nearest outlet is 350 miles away. The only darn store in my town that carries Coach is Dillard's and they have like 2 to choose from! And they do not even carry leather or accessories!
I just *had* to have a Mandy after seeing everyone on here with one. So I buy it thinking this bag will be great. It will keep me happy for months and i will not even want another bag until around Christmas:nogood:. What was I thinking? I have only had mandy for 3 weeks and I want another bag, but I spent so much on her I cannot afford another right now. Darn you tpf's girls! All you with your new bags. I was so happy with my little collection until I became a member here. Now I see all you lovely ladies with your oh so pretty, pretty things. I am going broke!! WAH!:crybaby:
(really-I am just kidding-I :heart: you all so much already!)

Love this thread! :tup:

I WANT to be able to afford my whole wishlist RIGHT NOW. But I'll settle for a school bag, some Mimi sunnies, and maybe a couple pairs of shoes. Oh and a cute ponytail scarf in black/white.

I wish Coach would slow down with releasing new bags every week-ok, I know it isn't every week, it just feels that way. But I guess they are trying to maximize profit so whatever.

I need to lose 30 pounds so dh will take me to the outlet, 29 to go-this is taking forever:sad:. Actually, I really need an outlet to be nearby (and by nearby of course I mean right next door).

I need a local department store other than Macy's and Boscov's (ewww! hate that store), ok I'm getting off track here. :P

I wish they had actual COACH boutiques in Canada! Or at least that COACH would ship to us in the great white north. But I suppose only getting some items in at Holt will have to satisfy us Canadians for now.

:smile:
Love this thread! :tup:

I WANT to be able to afford my whole wishlist RIGHT NOW. But I'll settle for a school bag, some Mimi sunnies, and maybe a couple pairs of shoes. Oh and a cute ponytail scarf in black/white.

I wish Coach would slow down with releasing new bags every week-ok, I know it isn't every week, it just feels that way. But I guess they are trying to maximize profit so whatever.

I need to lose 30 pounds so dh will take me to the outlet, 29 to go-this is taking forever:sad:. Actually, I really need an outlet to be nearby (and by nearby of course I mean right next door).

I need a local department store other than Macy's and Boscov's (ewww! hate that store), ok I'm getting off track here. :P

OH I don't blame you... I am not a Boscov's fan AT ALL.... actually refuse to go in there...and I agree an outlet in this area would be great. I am in SJ too - Merchantville :smile: Good luck with losing pounds... you've got a great incentive.

BEGIN :rant:
Why doesn't Coach make a checkbook cover? I don't want to carry it everyday in my giant wallet, just when I really need it....What's with the heavy hardware on all the best bags - I'm getting guns just carrying my bag to work.:biguns:... Why do my coworkers stare at me everytime I have a new bag?...What's with this selective sending of PCE cards - just have a :censor: sale twice a year like the "G" store does....If DH asks me ONE MORE TIME "where'd you get that one" - uh, you were with me when I bought it!....Why is there a price increase again? those few $$ add up!....
That's it! I'm changing my avitar to this:
View attachment 242332

*****y is the new nice!! :tup:

:smile:

OH I don't blame you... I am not a Boscov's fan AT ALL.... actually refuse to go in there...and I agree an outlet in this area would be great. I am in SJ too - Merchantville :smile: Good luck with losing pounds... you've got a great incentive.

I don't even bother going Boscov's anymore either-they have nothing I would buy ever and wow, so overpriced! I miss Strawbridge :crybaby:So glad it isn't just me. I wonder who actually shops there because no one I know will admit to even setting foot in there.

I live in Salem County and they could easily put an outlet around here since we have no mall or any other shopping besides groceries and Walmart, lol. (But I am NOT exaggerating!). No competing boutiques-we are rural down here. Yes, I will keep on dreaming....

I want to leave work right now and head for the outlet and buy anything I want and not have my anyone judge me, and I want the outlet to have shelves full of great bargains.

Is that too much to ask for?