Post your Chloé Bahrain Windfall!!! Pics Recommended!

1. Okay ladies, since I started the thread on 'Discounts at Chloé Bahrain,' I might as well start this thread. Unfortunately, I didn't snag anything from their sale as they didn't have the bag I was searching for (Large Solid Colour Whiskey Tracy) so I have nothing to post but I know a lot of you out there managed to deplete Leena's stock! :graucho:

Who was it that asked her co-worker's dad to grab 4 bags at Sacoche? Was it DC-Cutie?

Chloé, Balenciaga, Paddy or City, let's see your Sacoche Boutique loot!!! :wlae:

2. I can't wait for my daughter to take a picture of my python chain handled mastic Betty. Oh my GOD - I can't gush enough and I am eternally grateful to you, Eucalyptus, for originally posting the info about the Bahrain sale. This purse still costs over $4000 at a bunch of places. There were no problems whatsoever with customs duties as I feared. But I did pay a tad more in shipping than Ann originally quoted to me. I don't care enough to make a fuss. As much as I spent I am going to quibble over $40??? And NO TAXES!!!

3. Divnanata congratulations! So excited to see your bag! How much did she eventually charge you for shipping? I hope it's not too much!

4. What is too much when savings are like this?? Ann initially quoted me $43 for shipping and then she billed me for $80. I wasn't going to quibble seeing as no tax was involved but it did take me aback. I think maybe they were just taking precautions against customs? Also note that I didn't CALL Bahrain - I merely emailed because I didn't want the phone bill to show an international call. Kinda hard to explain.

5. Divnanata, you crack me up! :roflmfao:

6. Hi, I'm a newcomer to the site and have picked up on the Chloe Bahrain offer. I'm in the UK and emailed Leena. I'm now agonising over buying a black Chloe Edith which works out at just under £300 which is a massive saving. Trouble is I've just bought one in chamois! What's a girl to do???

7. Sounds like fab deals to be had! Gutted I didn't get in there!

8. I received my purplish-silver Python Silverado yesterday from Chloe Bahrain...it's gorgoeus!! I will post pics when I get home tonight.

9. :popcorn:Show me what ya all got!!!