Post your CHANEL Purchases, Questions, Swatches, Chit Chat, etc... :)

let us know what you think of the new eyeliner!

Have only used it once you don't need allot on the brush I think you also need to also buy an eyeliner brush as the one it comes with is to short handled to apply with ease!

Anyone going to there local beauty boutiques VIP night for Christmas?

Also does anyone have info on birthday gifts & Christmas gifts / appreciation attendance gifts for these occasions/ nights? Out of interest :smile: what are others experiences

Anyone tried the new Sublilmage Le Teint foundation yet? I ordered it from the website and have been using it for a few days. Really like it so far - feels like it melts into my skin and looks so natural. I like the brush too.

Anyone tried the new Sublilmage Le Teint foundation yet? I ordered it from the website and have been using it for a few days. Really like it so far - feels like it melts into my skin and looks so natural. I like the brush too.
Was wondering about this one. . How is the coverage and how did you figure out which shade to purchase online?

Was wondering about this one. . How is the coverage and how did you figure out which shade to purchase online?

Coverage is light to medium and is buildable for a little more coverage --- I ordered the same shade I use in other Chanel foundations and it was a great match. I love the cream texture of this - so easy to apply!

Coverage is light to medium and is buildable for a little more coverage --- I ordered the same shade I use in other Chanel foundations and it was a great match. I love the cream texture of this - so easy to apply!
Thank you 19flowers. Do you find this foundation to be as described, as a foundation plus treatment?

Thank you 19flowers. Do you find this foundation to be as described, as a foundation plus treatment?

It does feel so good on the skin, plus it has some of the same ingredients as the sublimage treatment line, so I think it would provide something more than just foundation -- it feels very cool and almost tingly when applying it.