Post your Chanel family portrait...

What a beautiful family!! Love that so black reissue [emoji173]️.
Thank you! I purchased it just 3 weeks after I purchased the M/L black caviar flap (which had been my dream bag forever) and my wallet was hurting, but it was love at first sight and I knew if I didn't buy it I would regret it. I've been lurking long enough on these forums to know to pounce on it if it makes my heart flutter.

Reactions: Miss CC
Beautiful collection. Is your WOC the classic red? Is the so black reissue the 225 size and the other reissue 226? Which size do you like more?

I'm not sure what "classic red" means but I'll attach a pic of the tag. It says "dark red", does that mean classic? The WOC was my first and only Chanel piece for years, but I've only used it a handful of times. I just dont think it fits my lifestyle and will eventually get around to selling it.

IMG_1474689887.938545.jpg

And yes, the so black reissue is a 225 size and the reissue on the left is dark purple and is a 226 size. I tend to carry the 226 to work or if I have to carry a little bit more. It definitely fits a lot more than the 225 or the M/L flap. I tend to reach for the 225 when I go out at night or on the weekends. I wear both crossbody, on the shoulder with double straps and as a single strap.

I'm 5' tall and 105 pounds and prefer to wear bags crossbody, so I prefer the 225. I think the 226 as a crossbody, even though comfortable, overwhelms my frame a bit. Im already saving up for another reissue in the black distressed calfskin classic quilt with gold hardware and that will be in a 225.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: Chanel923
I'm not sure what "classic red" means but I'll attach a pic of the tag. It says "dark red", does that mean classic? The WOC was my first and only Chanel piece for years, but I've only used it a handful of times. I just dont think it fits my lifestyle and will eventually get around to selling it.

View attachment 3474527

And yes, the so black reissue is a 225 size and the reissue on the left is dark purple and is a 226 size. I tend to carry the 226 to work or if I have to carry a little bit more. It definitely fits a lot more than the 225 or the M/L flap. I tend to reach for the 225 when I go out at night or on the weekends. I wear both crossbody, on the shoulder with double straps and as a single strap.

I'm 5' tall and 105 pounds and prefer to wear bags crossbody, so I prefer the 225. I think the 226 as a crossbody, even though comfortable, overwhelms my frame a bit. Im already saving up for another reissue in the black distressed calfskin classic quilt with gold hardware and that will be in a 225.

Hope that helps!

Are the strap lengths between the 225 and 226 the same?

View attachment 3474527

Hope that helps!
Thank you for replying, don't sell your 11P WOC. It is a beautiful true red and most wanted by many. A classic red color has 00V code on the tag but color is more dark.

Wow, I just measured and was surprised to learn both have a 20" drop.

I always thought the 226 strap was longer! But maybe I just think it's longer because the bigger bag appears to hang lower.

Oh thank you so much for the info!
I have the 226 and crossbody wise the length is perfect. So I was hoping the 225 would have the same strap length!

Is it worth taking the plunge getting the 225 if I have the 226 already? Was thinking of using the 225 for travelling since it's a bit more compact?

Yes I think the 225 is perfect for travel and if you get it in a different style or color, it's like a completely different bag! I think you'll find yourself reaching for it more than you think.

(I know, i am such an enabler)