Post your CHANEL Family Portait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful collections!

Thank you!

Thanks!

love all of your Chanel handbags! I hope to get my first...and I told hubby it would be the last..lol! (maybe):wondering

Thank you! Keeping my fingers crossed and hope to see it on PF soon :smile: Yeah right..! :P

such a nice family ;)

Thank you! :smile:

Aww love the way you shot this.The flaps are very photogenic :P

Yes they are! :smile:

A perfect family of essentials...one set for the warm seasons and one set for the cold seasons...plus an extra vintage piece which was my first Chanel.

Vintage flap (loved the unique design and single flap + long enough for cross-body)
M/L double flap in black with GHW
Small double flap in beige with GHW

All are vintage.

Then I have the quilted ballerina flats in black and light gold (gold is from Cruise collection) which I bought new and covered the insoles in Dr. Scholl's. I had a cobbler cover both bottoms in rubber soles because the leather wears away so fast on pavement (and I use these as everyday work shoes).

Lastly I have a beige caviar keycase :smile:

Attachments

• DSC_0048.jpg
    DSC_0048.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 3,577
  • DSC_0050.jpg
    DSC_0050.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 3,580
  • DSC_0051.jpg
    DSC_0051.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 3,603
  • DSC_0047.jpg
    DSC_0047.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 3,599
tadore said:
A perfect family of essentials...one set for the warm seasons and one set for the cold seasons...plus an extra vintage piece which was my first Chanel.

Vintage flap (loved the unique design and single flap + long enough for cross-body)
M/L double flap in black with GHW
Small double flap in beige with GHW

All are vintage.

Then I have the quilted ballerina flats in black and light gold (gold is from Cruise collection) which I bought new and covered the insoles in Dr. Scholl's. I had a cobbler cover both bottoms in rubber soles because the leather wears away so fast on pavement (and I use these as everyday work shoes).

Lastly I have a beige caviar keycase :smile:

Gorgeous collection to own!!

Family portait with the new JM.

picture.php
Beautiful! :heart:

I love your well rounded collection dyna!
I got into Chanel rather late. I did not purchase my very first Chanel till end of September 2011 and after I got my first flap i.e. black caviar jumbo with GHW, there was no turning back. I acquired the rest soon after that as well and these are just the classic flaps I have. I added a few more other small leather good since then and have no have anytime to take family photos yet because they take so much time.Thank you for letting me share.

- Black caviar jumbo double flap with GHW
- 11A grey 226 reissue with RHW
- 12P gold 226 reissue with GHW
- 10C red maxi caviar with SHW
- 11A prune lamb jumbo with SHW

Thank you for letting me share

Status
Not open for further replies.