post your Buon Viaggios!

Last one, I promise! It seems most of us have similar placements on our Tutti BVs...

Tutti:
2028489436_5210e77433.jpg

2027680255_df49858af0.jpg

LOVE them, Faith!

I can't believe how many Foresta BVs you ended up with!! But I'm so glad you finally found one with the front placement you wanted! YAY!

And what's up with all the simillar Tutti BVs? Looks like there's a lot more people that like the girls than I ever knew! I'm not a fan myself :nogood:.

But thanks so much for re-posting the pics!!

I am a newcomer to Toki Doki and I have suddenly become totally obsessed with getting any of these bags before they disappear forever. I got a fumo Chao Chao and just ordered online a bon Viaggo Holiday Print Vacenze tote I had to have it even in Florida, for I loved the print so much. And, if that is not bad enough, I got the last of the Transporto online at Nordstom, in the Zucca as well. Where was I when all this happened? At Coach, carrying heavy bags and collecting them. I hope some of the outlets will have some of this after the 1st of the year. Beautiful collections. !!!

I am a newcomer to Toki Doki and I have suddenly become totally obsessed with getting any of these bags before they disappear forever. I got a fumo Chao Chao and just ordered online a bon Viaggo Holiday Print Vacenze tote I had to have it even in Florida, for I loved the print so much. And, if that is not bad enough, I got the last of the Transporto online at Nordstom, in the Zucca as well. Where was I when all this happened? At Coach, carrying heavy bags and collecting them. I hope some of the outlets will have some of this after the 1st of the year. Beautiful collections. !!!

Hello and Welcome!
I was a little late myself! They are very addictive! Happy collecting!:smile:

Hello and Welcome!
I was a little late myself! They are very addictive! Happy collecting!:smile:
They are so hard to find now. I have my gray Chao chao, fumo, My Zucca Transporto and my Vacenze Tote, I cannot seem to find more right now at the outlets or anywhere. ...but lucky to get the ones I got. Thanks for the warm welcome. :tup:

seems like the TUTTI BV with the 3 girls is the FAVORITE! I think that TUTTI looks awesome w/ the BV style...

ok my most recent buy...INFERNO BV:love:. It's on it's way from Cali, can't wait to see it irl!

infernobv.jpg