Post your BROWN bbag plz :)

1. Hi ladies! I don't know whether this is too much to ask for..but I personally love browns..and I was just thinking of how pretty this thread will look if people who own bbags (aw..i envy you all..i'm still on the quest of getting mine..I promise I will post pictures once I get it :biggrin:..I'm trying my best to get it)..can post pictures of their brown bbags and maybe tell us a little about the colour and the year..that way people who wanna buy a bag (like me:p ..) can refer to this thread and get an idea based on the pictures?? if this thread is successful..perhaps we could start other colours as well..green,red,blue..etc..

just my little fantasy..:graucho:
    but
    I hope this doesn't sound too stupid..:blush:
    but pretty please...? :tender:

2. Ok I'll start

HOOK in Truffle FW06
    WORK in rust pony with Marron trim FW06
    PART TIME in camel FW06

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Ooh, I'm in - I love browns too!

02 chocolate and tobacco flat-brass hobos
    [​IMG]

02 (or 03?) and 06 flap bags - the 06 is monk leather
    [​IMG]

04 marron ring bag and 05 caramel shrug
    [​IMG]

What I like about these is that - even though they're all browns - there's so much variation in the leather that they all have a completely different appeal.

4. LP, I LOVE your shrug!

5. :love: :love: I LOVE YOUR CAMEL in part time :love: :love: and thx for being so supportive:heart:

6. i agree..and i also love their names o.o..all browns but all wif different names..love it love it :drool:

7. After seeing all these gorgeous browns, I think I need to have one.
    THX for the pics.

8. [​IMG]

Caramel '05 and Truffle '06! :love:

carameltruffle6.jpg
  9. I love brown bags, and was going to try not to purchase a brown bbag as I have at least 3 other brown bags, but these are looking pretty yummy :drool:

10. Bronze city and caramel shrug:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Wooow !!!
    Yummy Browns here :graucho: !!!!
    Congrats Ladies and thank you for sharing these beauties !!!

Just one in my closet...

[​IMG]

Day Truffle F06.jpg
  12. Here are my brown babies...Marron Weekender and Truffle Purse! I have a truffle shoulder but I don't use it.
    DSC02384.JPG

DSC02348.JPG

13. Here are mine...06 Truffle Day, and 07 Cafe Besace Messenger!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, these aren't mine, but Daphne at BalNY sent me this pic of the Day in varous browns...

[​IMG]

14. 06 Truffle Bowling

[​IMG]