Post your Black Friday sale info HERE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Friday is almost upon us...let's post all our sales info here!

I'm wondering if Aeropostale and Victoria's Secret will be having any sales/specials this year?

Anyways, ads for the usual stores like Best Buy, Circuit City, KMart, and Target, etc...can be found here:

Love to know if any of the stores in the mall will be having special sales...thanks!
  2. Deep Discount is having a sale on all their DVDs (20% off with code DDAF) with free shipping. In some cases, they beat Amazon's price. Coupon good until Nov. 25, 2007.

This is sort of a black friday sale.

Anyone know if Banana Republic is just offering the discount of 30% only on certain items? One year, they gave a certain $ amount every purchase. I hope they have that again.
  3. ^
    I know, I kind na doubt that now. Banana normally has something a weekend before Thanksgiving, which is today. Now still no sigh, I hope that they won't just do that 30% that they are having right now. 3 years ago, they did 20 off 100, 50 off 200 and 100 off 300 which was awsome. Last year, they did something like you spend 100 and will get a gift card for 10 something like this.
  4. 10 off 100 spend? that's really not that good at all, guess i'd go w/outlet instead...
  5. H&M is having a 25% off everything you purchase from store opening - noon
  6. this is so great. thanks a lot for posting.
  7. awesome! are they opening earlier on that day? what time

8. Arden B is having an extra 15% off from store opening-noon and a free gift (sequin clutch valued at $68) with purchases over $100.
  9. Any idea if the Arden B sale will be online too - or just in store?
  10. Bath & Body Works Free Gift with any purchase of $30 or more (a $38.50 value)

Fine print:
    Free Gift with any purchase of $30 or more (a $38.50 value) : Set of four .5 oz. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Eau de Toilette purse sprays Plus a Gift Certificate for a $10 1.7 oz. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Eau de Toilette (an $18.50 value). The purse spray fragrances are Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom, Sweet Pea®, Sensual Amber™, and Warm Vanilla Sugar®. While supplies last. No substitutions. Limit one set per customer. Offer may not be combined with any other offers, coupons, or discounts. Offer not redeemable for cash, gift certificates, gift cards, Egift cards, or sale merchandise, nor is it valid toward previous purchases. Gift cards, gift certificates, Egift cards, gift wrap services and taxes are not applicable toward minimum purchase requirement. Offer valid November 21, 2007 through November 23, 2007 at Bath Offer valid only on November 23, 2007 at Bath & Body Works stores. Offer not valid at Bath & Body Works outlet locations. Subject to change without notice.
  11. Aerospostle at some outlets is 50% the whole store
    My prime outlet is doing it and they open at midnight!
  12. This is so not good for my wallet!!! DH is going to killl me when he opens our CC statement.
  13. Do you ladies know if ZARA ever has anything special for after-thanksgiving? Anything similar to H&M even just for a few hours?
  14. Hmm, you know if they will do this in the store too?
    I know last year they did and the line was ridiculously long.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.