Post Your Best Deal on LV HERE!

1. I apologize if this has already been done but I'm curious to see what great deals people have gotten on LV... so post, let's see them! And include pics if you can!

Mine is a blue epi Broome wallet, in nice used condition; I traded it for a Coach bag and the swapper and I are both very happy about it... I think we both got a good deal!

Let's hear yours!
  2. I got a new epi alma right before the price increase from Hawaii for $1020... I think datz a good deal! I can't remember all my used ones, two Spring Streets a year ago for somewhere in the $300's, but neither had a clochette, with clochette, their usually around $500....
  3. I bought the Pochette Accessories when it first came out in 99/2000 for only 140 plus tax! It's doubled in price already!!
  4. ^^:drool: :woohoo:
  5. I don't know how this happened, but I remember looking at the MC speedy on eluxury about 2 years ago, and I placed it on my shopping cart just to think about it. I was using a computer at the university. I finally decided to buy it about 4 months ago, and I was able to purchase it for $1710.00. I guess that was the price 2 years ago. I was sooooo shocked! I thought it was my lucky day. I absolutely love the bag and I feel like it was meant for me!
  6. I just got a Cerises Bucket for 210€ shipped :p
  7. omg really? that's a deal!
  8. Batignolles Horizontal for 815$CAD retail price because it's WORTH every penny!
  9. Hmm...I got my pink/pink CB cles and pochette as a set a couple of months ago for $525.
  10. Cerises sac plat for $865 shipped. I absolutely love this bag. I got it from let-trade and it's in great condition.
    Also, looking at the prices now- I bought my white MC trouville for $1300 and black MC petite noe for $1500 I think both have had two price increase since I bought them.
  11. $490 on a new Speedy 25 a couple of months ago in Paris. :smile:. Even with the terribly weak dollar.
  12. yup, crappy pictures and a weird listing :p

Bad for the seller, lucky for me :graucho:
  13. I'm so jealous! I just bought mine in December and it was $1900 some :wtf:
  14. I got a Vintage Pochette marly in Amazing condition on eBay for approx $44 shipped :nuts: Im so crazy over this bag, its very practical and they seem to go for alot more money than I paid mine, I guess I found a deal :flowers:
  15. here is a pic of it: