Post SEPHORA deals here! (No Comments/Questions)

I had placed an order especially so I can get the dior sample gift set. I placed my order around 7pm and was able to add it to my cart. however, I checked my order status the next day and noticed that's the dior samples are not in my order. Does that mean I'm not getting it? Its so frustrating because if I'm not getting it, I would've put in another code to get a diff freebie. :sad:

I placed an order too for the Dior set. when I checked out, it said had ordered it, b ut today, my order status says "sent to warehouse", with the Dior gift saying "out of stock". what does that means? Am I getting it? they should send a replacement gift.

I placed an order too for the Dior set. when I checked out, it said had ordered it, b ut today, my order status says "sent to warehouse", with the Dior gift saying "out of stock". what does that means? Am I getting it? they should send a replacement gift.

Mines doesn't even say out of stock, it's just not listed at all! I've sent 2 e-mails to customer service and received no response. I've sent an fb post and they responded back saying i should private message them. Calling them will do nothing. Whats frustrating is that it shouldve said out of stock before having us finalize our order. They should sent a replacement gift, but i doubt it will be as good as the sample set =/ I was excited about receiving that freebie to!

Well did they give you anything else instead of the Dior gift? They should have substituted it with something. If. It that is false advertising if your code was accepted and then they ran out. If they ran out then the computer should say oos so people could use other promos.

Well did they give you anything else instead of the Dior gift? They should have substituted it with something. If. It that is false advertising if your code was accepted and then they ran out. If they ran out then the computer should say oos so people could use other promos.

They didn't respond through my e-mails so i sent them a message via facebook. They responded back apologizing and offered me some points and a promo sample of my choice if available... Other promos don't interest me as much as the dior sample, but i guess its better than nothing =(

I just got an email that said you can choose one out of all 9 sample products that they've offered during the 15 days promo. I originally thought you had to order that specific day in order to get that specific promo?

CODE: 15DAYS

I just got an email that said you can choose one out of all 9 sample products that they've offered during the 15 days promo. I originally thought you had to order that specific day in order to get that specific promo?

CODE: 15DAYS

I just ordered and they don't have all of the samples they show in the email. They do have some, but not all (for example, no Makeup Forever eyeliner).

Also, it said my beauty bank is unavailable. At the top it was showing 645 points (which is what I have), but when I clicked on it it said 'unavailable' and the number turned to zero. I sure hope they don't clear out my bank!

I just ordered and they don't have all of the samples they show in the email. They do have some, but not all (for example, no Makeup Forever eyeliner).

Also, it said my beauty bank is unavailable. At the top it was showing 645 points (which is what I have), but when I clicked on it it said 'unavailable' and the number turned to zero. I sure hope they don't clear out my bank!

Awww! I guess it was just as supplies last...

Mine says zero also - when I click on it, it just says beauty insider points are unavailable at this time. I hope it's up and running soon!

Thanks for the offer code! Just used and can't wait to get my 1 year free subscription. Worth it too since it will also be free on my nook device. When you checkout they also have a box of offers available that you can click on and your choices will pop up for you. This lucky offer was one and the other was a mascara set.

Get 1 year-subscription to Lucky Magazine with $25 purchase.

Use code: LUCKY4YOU

I think Sephora.com is becoming increasingly glitchy; last month I redeemed 500 points for the Dr. Brandt pore set. Confirmation email arrived, and points were deducted from my beauty bank.

When my purchased items came, however, it wasn't there. I didn't even get the three free samples that come with each order! I logged in online and 500 points had been returned to my account. Other than that, no notice or email, like I'd never ordered it at all.

I think Sephora.com is becoming increasingly glitchy; last month I redeemed 500 points for the Dr. Brandt pore set. Confirmation email arrived, and points were deducted from my beauty bank.

When my purchased items came, however, it wasn't there. I didn't even get the three free samples that come with each order! I logged in online and 500 points had been returned to my account. Other than that, no notice or email, like I'd never ordered it at all.

Have to agree...