Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Thread starter Deleted member 448829
  • Start date
Hi,

We have all contacted various clinics for price quotes. I was thinking it might be helpful if each of us post our quotes (or final surgery price) here and list the name of the clinic and the applicable procedure.

Thanks!
Hiii! I want to talk about 순플러스성형외과의원 or SOON+ in English!

I got to know this clinic because my friend got her nose done there for around 2500/3000 $! I was amazed by the English stuff they have available! (So if you dont know korean dont worry! They got you)

After watching my friends results i managed to get some money and did some procedures!

1. CO2 laser for spots of your face and body They took around 60 spots in total.

Each 10.000₩ spots (depending the size and the place could variate a little bit!) but if you ask they will give you a discount!! The result its visible from the first moment but its still need sometime to cure. This process i did in 2 times, the first one in September od 2023 and the second one this January! Between those i got a Pilling treatment that was around 165.000₩ to clean my face from any remaining black dots.

And lastly the last week i did a Regeneration care which included cryocel(machine) to take care of my face! And.. it was free!!! Wow... still cant believe... it was what they call "service".

Im really happy with this clinic and I'm recommending to all foreign that wants to do any procedure! I wouldn't say its cheap but its not expensive to!(something in between).

100% recommended!

Also to mention that i was worried the first time with the laser and the pain i could suffer but with the namcream you don't feel anything! Dont be scared!