post pictures of yourselves!

1. i guess i will be the first to do it, if thiis isn't allowed you can delete my post! anyways this is me and my inferno stellina. i am 30 years old, and i reside in vancouver, british columbia, canada. i'm a full-time design student going to art school.

[​IMG]

okay your turn!

:heart:

2. omggg awesome idea :p

This is me :biggrin: (No toki bags in the pic :sad:) I am 18, and I'm currently a biological sciences major at the University at Buffalo (freshman!!)~
    [​IMG]

3. aw you ladies are so pretty.

4. You both are so pretty ^_^

I'm a little camrea shy so I probably won't participate in this thread :x but I will comment!

5. Awww come on :p Just one pic!!

6. This is me.. I am 24 and live in Miami...yuck:throwup:...lol... People tell me I dont look older then 18..lol.. Which I guess will be great when I am older...haha :p

[​IMG]

7. Wow haha I'd definitely say you were my age :yes:

8. Here's me and my hubby! The wedding picture is 4 years old but I think he looks cute in it!!

597694570_m.jpg

39439042_m.jpg

-SB

9. lol.. Well in spirit , I'm a teenager...;).. or a goofy kid...lol:p

10. Omg, you go to UB?! My friend goes there, she's also a freshman, you may know her, her name is Darlene Donnarumma.

11. omg hahah small world~ No, I don't know her, unfortunately. What's her major?

12. She didn't declare it yet, and she's also not living in the dorms because she was one of the students that were promised a dorm, but since they were overbooked, the school gave her an apartment instead. I do know that she's on the dance team.

13. DSC01678.JPG

im on the left =)

im 19 and im in second year university! people say i look 24 or 25...haha!!!

14. Here are baby and I a few months ago. Baby is much bigger now. :p

[​IMG]