Post pictures of your/your kids pumpkins!!

1. I wanted to share my Halloween pumpkin.

[​IMG]

Just having a little fun. Decided to do a diorama instead of carving.

So, who else did one this year? Post pics!

2. Awww, that's so cute..in a scary way of course :p

You know.. I've NEVER carved a pumpkin in my life :sad: My family never really celebrated halloween as I was growing up so we never did it! Even though I love halloween now I'd feel a bit silly carving one all by myself hahah! Might just do one for the hell of it & put it out on wednesday though!

3. Love it!!! Yes post more!!!!!

4. Very creative!

5. That's an awesome pumpkin!

6. That is so cute!

7. Standard jack-o-lantern complete with visual sharpy mark..

jack.jpg
  8. We did ours today...nothing special. My kids just wanted the traditional jack-o-lantern faces.

9. You should. That's so sad that you've never carved a pumpkin! It's a lot of fun.

10. Sometimes those are the best. ;)

11. My SO randomly purchased a pumpkin at the market today. He carved a ''spooky'' skull. :smile:

sketch.JPG pumpk.jpg
  12. sweetpea, i think my SO and i used the same book you guys used!:nuts:

my SO and i have no kids, but we decided to be dorky and go pumpkin picking anyway. we visited a farm on long island and walked through their corn maze and then picked some humungous pumpkins. then my SO carved pumpkins while i baked pumpkin bread (yummy!:yes:) here's his work:

DSCN1407.JPG DSCN1409.JPG
  13. Selenas...are awesome!! I have to harrass her and get her to post pics...

14. the pics are great...i love halloween

15. Yeah, I think we did use the same stencil book! I do recall looking at that witch one. We too don't have any kids..but my SO thought it'd be cool to get one. Now I have to get my cat to pose next to it for some pics. :love: