Post Pictures of your Wedding Finery!!!

1. There are a lot of tPFers who are engaged, newlyweds and married. Or simply daydreaming about their wedding day. I thought it would be fun to have a reference thread for wedding stuff. So come on ladies, show us your stuff!!! Post pictures of your wedding finery: dresses, veils, gloves, shoes... the works!!! I, for one, can't wait to see your bridal regalia!

2. 1556l.jpg

Here are some shoes I ordered. They are silk satin with Swarovski crystals scattered throughout and decorating the heels and toes. I love them and may wear them for the ceremony and then change into a less precarious heel for the reception.

3. Here's a photo of the veil I ordered. Luvs it! :love:

350.jpg

4. Gorgeous shoes! This is my wedding topper....that I LOVE and my mother HATED! :lol: I still crack up thinking about the look on everyones's face when they saw it! :roflmfao:

[​IMG]

5. LOL. Priceless!!! I love it.

6. Ugh! Sorry! Don't know why it's so huge?!

img237.jpg
  7. good idea!!!

I will try to do that too!

I'll post what I can find online first.
    here's a picture of the earrings I decided on (i've changed my mind so many times on different earrings...finally decided to keep these.)
    [​IMG]

8. These shoes are very pretty!

9. ^^ Thanks.

Those earrings are GORGEOUS! Where did you find them? Sooo pretty.

10. I also got these flats but in smooth satin rather than the embroidered satin shown in the photo.

1733-282771-p.jpg

11. la miss, I got the earrings at Nordstroms. It was love at first sight...haha...I went to the store to look at it, they helped me ordered them in...and I never brought it back. these are staying!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2851572/0~2376779~6008000~2374603~2374932?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=2374932&P=1

They also has a matching necklace...I don't know if it's just too much.
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2851569/0~2376779~6008000~2374603~2374932?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=2374932&P=1
    [​IMG][​IMG]

What do you guys think?

12. I'm doing the same thing too!!! very smart very smart. ;)

lemme dig up a picture of the shoes....

13. Here are the satin heels I'm wearing first.
    [​IMG]

Then I'm changing into these flats to dance
    [​IMG]

DSC00982.JPG DSC00985.JPG
  14. Both shoes are stylish. Simply gorgeous. As for the jewelry, normally I would say earrings + necklace = too much. But your jewelry is so delicate, so elegant, I think the necklace and earrings would look really great together. It's an understated look. Very classy. But each could also easily stand on it's own.

15. Thank you! la miss

I forgot to say, I :love: your veil too! It's so elegant and glamorous at the same time...I bet it looks gorgeous on you!