Post Pictures of your Wedding Finery!!!

1. There are a lot of tPFers who are engaged, newlyweds and married. Or simply daydreaming about their wedding day. I thought it would be fun to have a reference thread for wedding stuff. So come on ladies, show us your stuff!!! Post pictures of your wedding finery: dresses, veils, gloves, shoes... the works!!! I, for one, can't wait to see your bridal regalia!
  2. 1556l.jpg

Here are some shoes I ordered. They are silk satin with Swarovski crystals scattered throughout and decorating the heels and toes. I love them and may wear them for the ceremony and then change into a less precarious heel for the reception.
  3. Here's a photo of the veil I ordered. Luvs it! :love:

4. Gorgeous shoes! This is my wedding topper....that I LOVE and my mother HATED! :lol: I still crack up thinking about the look on everyones's face when they saw it! :roflmfao:

5. LOL. Priceless!!! I love it.
  6. Ugh! Sorry! Don't know why it's so huge?!
  7. good idea!!!

I will try to do that too!

I'll post what I can find online first.
    here's a picture of the earrings I decided on (i've changed my mind so many times on different earrings...finally decided to keep these.)
  8. These shoes are very pretty!
  9. ^^ Thanks.

Those earrings are GORGEOUS! Where did you find them? Sooo pretty.
  10. I also got these flats but in smooth satin rather than the embroidered satin shown in the photo.

11. la miss, I got the earrings at Nordstroms. It was love at first sight...haha...I went to the store to look at it, they helped me ordered them in...and I never brought it back. these are staying!

They also has a matching necklace...I don't know if it's just too much.

What do you guys think?
  12. I'm doing the same thing too!!! very smart very smart. ;)

lemme dig up a picture of the shoes....
  13. Here are the satin heels I'm wearing first.

Then I'm changing into these flats to dance
    DSC00982.JPG DSC00985.JPG
  14. Both shoes are stylish. Simply gorgeous. As for the jewelry, normally I would say earrings + necklace = too much. But your jewelry is so delicate, so elegant, I think the necklace and earrings would look really great together. It's an understated look. Very classy. But each could also easily stand on it's own.
  15. Thank you! la miss

I forgot to say, I :love: your veil too! It's so elegant and glamorous at the same time...I bet it looks gorgeous on you!