Post Pictures of your Wedding Finery!!!

la miss

parigote
May 4, 2007
There are a lot of tPFers who are engaged, newlyweds and married. Or simply daydreaming about their wedding day. I thought it would be fun to have a reference thread for wedding stuff. So come on ladies, show us your stuff!!! Post pictures of your wedding finery: dresses, veils, gloves, shoes... the works!!! I, for one, can't wait to see your bridal regalia!

1556l.jpg

Here are some shoes I ordered. They are silk satin with Swarovski crystals scattered throughout and decorating the heels and toes. I love them and may wear them for the ceremony and then change into a less precarious heel for the reception.

View attachment 267360

Here are some shoes I ordered. They are silk satin with Swarovski crystals scattered and decorating the heels and toes. I love them and may wear them for the ceremony and then change into a less precarious heel for the reception.

Gorgeous shoes! This is my wedding topper....that I LOVE and my mother HATED! :lol: I still crack up thinking about the look on everyones's face when they saw it! :roflmfao:

img237.jpg

good idea!!!

I will try to do that too!

I'll post what I can find online first.
here's a picture of the earrings I decided on (i've changed my mind so many times on different earrings...finally decided to keep these.)
_5219688.jpg

Both shoes are stylish. Simply gorgeous. As for the jewelry, normally I would say earrings + necklace = too much. But your jewelry is so delicate, so elegant, I think the necklace and earrings would look really great together. It's an understated look. Very classy. But each could also easily stand on it's own.