Home & Garden

Post pictures of your newest home decor items!

Posted By bnjj Posted Aug 6, 2011

1. Great ! I love kare :yes:

2. David Bowie print

[​IMG]

3. Went To Hobby Lobby Today And Scored A Beautiful Paris Themed Framed Art Picture For 90% Off...$3.99!​

Paris Picture Frame ~ 90% Off!.jpg
  4. poster

[​IMG]

5. i got these prints back in may (the pastel one i won at an auction along with another one that i need to frame.) i wasn't sure where to put them but it turns out the pastel print (from etsy) matches the dior plates in my hutch. :smile:

i'm really impatient about framing so neither really looks perfect. the poster i had to cut down and should have waited to bring it into the office and use a paper cutter. instead i hacked it with scissors and it is still slightly too big so it looks a little lumpy :sad:

newart1.jpg newart2.jpg newart3.jpg newart4.jpg
  6. Love this ♥

7. Not Really Home Decor...But A Great Organizational Product For My DVD Collection.

Init Clear DVD Media Storage.

They Were $4.99 Each On Sale @ Best Buy.

IMG_5900.jpg
  8. #518 Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
    Thank you :smile:
    I'm a huge fan of Naxart

new lamp

[​IMG]

9. Lol it reminds me of M&M's :p

10. Awesome!

11. i have a large crack up my wall that no amount of fixing has gotten to go away permanently so instead i got these butterflies off etsy. they cover the crack and bring color to my wall :smile:

butterflies.jpg
  12. ^The butterflies looks great!

13. I decorated the bowl myself. They sell something like this at the store for 32 euro's (34 dollar?) ImageUploadedByPurseForum1377562673.884031.jpg

14. Thanks!

15. Nice colors!

Too bad I don't live closer, I know how to fix cracks in walls. LOL. :smile: