Post pictures of your diamond solitaire necklaces!!!

1. Thanks!
    Details would be great & recommendations of where to shop...I need inspiration!

2. I have this Catherine Iskiw necklace set in platinum which I love. I also have the stud earrings to match.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I also have this necklace by Paloma Picasso that I bought at Tiffany's that looks similar to this necklace. In addition to the diamond in the middle my necklace also has diamonds in the petals. I love this design.
    [​IMG]

3. Thanks Kat! Those are both beautiful...would you recommend platinum over gold for the chain?

4. that tiffanys one is making my heart beat

5. this mine, not exactly a solitare but nearly half carat fancy yellow middle with small white diamonds around.....

0216071048.jpg
  6. If I can get a necklace in white gold I buy it. I don't seek out platinum pieces necessarily. White gold is good enough for me.:p

7. thats a beautiful necklace! unique too..:biggrin:

8. Here's another Tiffany's diamond necklace [​IMG]
    It's the Diamond Flower Pendant. My husband gave this same necklace to me as my wedding gift. It really is beautiful up close and if I had my way I'd wear it everyday! ;)

9. ^that necklace is beautiful, lucida! i actually went over to look at the price! but, out of my price range for now. :crybaby:

10. that flower necklace is beautiful!!