Post pictures of the bag you are wearing today!

1. no cheating please. No changing purses! must be the bag you are wearing today at work.
    here is mine!

dscn7693.jpg
  2. oops, I'm 'cheating' on Chanel today......:shame:

k1.jpg
  3. :wtf: :wtf: ...:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I love your bag Rose..It's gorgeous!

4. Thank you! Yours is uber fabulous too:love: .

5. I'm not at work today - well I kind of am, I'm a SAHM, I don't really get a day off! LOL!

I've been carrying my Luxe Flap all week.:heart:

DSCF1347.jpg
  6. What?!!! you look great. You are pretty!:nuts: I love your bag :jammin:

7. thank you! This pic was a few months back when I first bought the bag. . . gym clothes and Chanel Luxe Ligne! LOL!

8. yeah, same happens to me, especially on the weekends . My husband makes fun of me by saying: "I can't believe that your purse it worth more than all the clothing and accesories you have on!"

9. :yes: the beauty of Chanel is that it makes everything you wear look better!

10. You look beautiful with your Luxe Flap! I agree with you 100%! Being a SAHM is the hardest job (and the most rewarding:heart: ) I have ever had! Harder than graduate school, harder than working 2 jobs, harder than working long hours and commuting, etc! We are on-call/working 24/7 without a day off! I really give you credit with three children!

I always feel so much better carrying my Chanel bag.....it makes any outfit look so much better! I don't dress up the way I used to when I was at work, so it really brightens my day!

11. amanda, i still cant believe how gorgeous you are!

12. my new Chanel!

IMG_2502 (Medium).jpg IMG_2504 (Medium).jpg
  13. Dam#$! girl...you look good! I love your outfit. You look very elegant and sophisticated. Perfect outfit for your beautiful bag! Congrats!:smile:

14. thank you for your sweet compliment, high maintenance!! :shame::shame:

15. Thank you for the sweet words!:heart:

Miss Alice, you look fab!!:choochoo: