Post pics of your new Edith bags here......

Mona the black Edith is really a looker. I love the white contrast stitching, very pretty purse (as well as the others!).

Wow I like that Black Edith.

~~~~~~~must persavier with pb~~~~~~~~

Ok, I just got my new Red one today from NMLC and here is a photo of it with its sisters.....
mona_danya, your Ediths are beautiful! I was wondering, was your whiskey Edith satchel marked whiskey or écureuil on the tag? I am curious because people seem to use them interchangeably here and say they are the same but I am really beginning to question whether they are the same color. As you might have seen in one of the NMLC sale threads, one SA had these colors and described them as being different. I also found an older post of yours from the Edith lovers' thread where you said that a Nordstrom SA told you they were different colors. Here's a link to another thread I started about this:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/whiskey-vs-ecureil-ecureuil-color-edith-they-really-182929.html

I didn't get the Chloe Tag for the whiskey, but I had ordered it from NM from Lisa Hamlin and asked for the whiskey and thats what I got!

Why don't you call Chloe NY and ask them! I am really curious to know as well!

PM'ed you!

Finally I did not call NM. I live in Spain and my English is not enouht good to speak to anyone. In addition I do not know if NM ships to Europe. And also there are the rates and taxes that I would have to pay.
I suppose that I will buy the Edith in NAP.
Anyway, Miri and Mona, many thanks for your interest.:smile:

watermarkedchloe.jpg

i seriously love this bag! thanks for all the compliments and the GREAT help tracking one down! if it wasn't for you ladies, i would have went the ebay route...and im so glad i didn't!