Post pics of your nail polish collections!!

This is most of my collection, sorry for the messy lighting on the pictures.

DSC03979_zpsd3b7764d.jpg

DSC03978_zps371f90e8.jpg

DSC03977_zpsc7f6f590.jpg

DSC03976_zps7c688698.jpg

DSC03975_zpse445b601.jpg

DSC03974_zpsda06efa6.jpg

View attachment 2341922

Here is a "small" collection =p lol. I do nail art on youtube so I do tend to buy a lot haha. Not sure how many there is. Oh and i made the polish rack my self=] x

What a fabulous collection. I am always wondering how to store mine and this is a great idea. I will have to work on this.........not that I will need quite such a large rack :lol: but a fabulous idea, makes it so easy to choose.

My Salon doesn't even have a third of what you have here :graucho:

Here is my collection...please excuse the dust and the mess! I have these organized on a tall rack with seven glass shelves (the top one has some top coats and such on it). The rack is actually three "end tables" that I combined since I couldn't find anything else that would work. :smile: I just ordered more RBL and SpaRitual polishes but have cleared out some unopened Juleps so I will have to to some rearranging.

Shelf 1: Nostalgic Nail Lacquer; Daring Digits; All That Glitters; Candeo Colors; Hue; Feenix Polish; Color Club; Elevation Polish; Rescue Beauty Lounge; Dollish Polish

NP - Row 1 (1024x768).jpg

Shelf 2: Butter London; NARS; Chanel; Dandy Nails; Lush Lacquer; Dior.

NP - Row 2 (1024x768).jpg

Shelf 3: Zoya; Lynnderella.

NP - Row 3 (1024x768).jpg

Shelf 4: KB Shimmer; Pahlish; Pretty& Polished; The Polish Bar; Illamasqua; Deborah Lippmann

NP - Row 4 (1024x768).jpg

So I am super excited because my hubby just completed my Valentine's Day gift!!! Well, he didn't start it until but today at least he picked up the materials on V-day. Best of all I still have 5 shelves just waiting to be filled!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 273