Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

Thanks!!
And yes for sure.. With two kids and some back issues, a crossbody bag is the best option for me :smile: Though there are a few here ;)
Only my City isn't one. Thought of moving her but she will stay as very light.. So she stays!
Thank you again!

I took a look at my collection, and mine are mainly cross body too - for the commute to work they are perfect for me. Even my weekend go to bags are too

Reactions: Chachalouve
This is an AMAZING collection & photo Gringach!! Hey, I love your stairs as well!!
Hope you are getting some nice "break-in" from using your Bal (tan-ish) City this month??...

Thank you for your nice message Kendie!!
I have to say I am very happy with my collection now. I was lucky to add my Bbags and love having some variety in my rotation ;)
Yes it's all good with my City :smile:
The leather starts to soften and I have decided to keep her!
Though I decided to give her a break as I wear my black Barbour jackets a lot these days and they got waxed last year.. So the handles were marked and it kind of annoy me hahaha!

Thank you for your nice message Kendie!!
I have to say I am very happy with my collection now. I was lucky to add my Bbags and love having some variety in my rotation ;)
Yes it's all good with my City :smile:
The leather starts to soften and I have decided to keep her!
Though I decided to give her a break as I wear my black Barbour jackets a lot these days and they got waxed last year.. So the handles were marked and it kind of annoy me hahaha!
Oh YIPPEE YAY!! I'm thrilled to hear you're going to keep your cool Bal & that it's breaking in (I had a feeling it would if you had the time to let it....that's often the case w/ Bals, as you likely know) Plus it's such a unique color, perfect for fall season now. :drinks:

Oh YIPPEE YAY!! I'm thrilled to hear you're going to keep your cool Bal & that it's breaking in (I had a feeling it would if you had the time to let it....that's often the case w/ Bals, as you likely know) Plus it's such a unique color, perfect for fall season now. :drinks:

Thank you Kendie for your support Kendie ;)
Yes the bag is quite nice I think.. Very lightweight too, which is very important to me!
I am going to make a small review on the thread I started on the Bal forum :smile:

Reactions: Kendie26