Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

1. Or you see the same bag that you have but in a different colour!

Thank you to everyone for your lovely comments too :smile:
  2. Beautiful family!! :love: And not so tiny at all! Especially love the eggplant lily!
  3. Beautiful family! I only have one Mulberry, an effie satchel but it will be more! :smile:
  4. Here is my current family. My powder beige bays is currently out for repair of the handles so i have added an extra separate photo of her.
    image-2195406470.jpg image-560189476.jpg
  5. Yum Yum Yummy!! Wonderful collection Kiren. You have made my Friday!
  6. Thanks Cprincess! My new purchases have made my Friday too!
  7. Kiren your collection is to die for! Absolutely beautiful colours. I've got a touch of the green eyed monster over here.
  8. Beautiful family, Kiren!! Love them all! The powder beige bays is soo pretty!!!! :love:
  9. Such a perfectly formed family! I love the polly and your powder beige Bays- its so precious! You must be such a proud Mulberry Mummy :p
  10. Thanks! To be honest each time I look at reveals etc I think; I want that!
  11. Thank you! I know, she's my summer bag. The handles have stretched so she is out for repair at the moment. When she returns hopefully we will have some summer weather to use her!
  12. Haha! Proud mummy indeed!! :biggrin:
  13. #3628 Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
    The push polly and small burgundy lily are my fav's + ab stunning all the others are lovely too.;)
  14. Wow, fab collection there. Very classy items.