Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

May 7, 2007
Although I love all you ladies - for the amount of bags you all have, you're not very good at posting photos!!!

I think you ought to take photos of your whole Mulberry family (like Kerilynn3 did) and post them so others like me can drool!!!!!:drool:

Reactions: arighome@yahoo.
And post photos of yourself looking stupid too, so I don't only have images of Tara looking gorgeous and Chaz looking "glam"!!!
;)......That one was for you Chazzer!!

Although I love all you ladies - for the amount of bags you all have, you're not very good at posting photos!!!

I think you ought to take photos of your whole Mulberry family (like Kerilynn3 did) and post them so others like me can drool!!!!!:drool:

I'd just like to say I agree! More pics please! Especially for those of us who are Mulberry beginners:yes:

You're right - there's been a lot of talk about new bags but not many pics! I'm guilty of not posting any lately altho I haven't bought anything!
I'll get my arse in gear & post my Mulberry family soon.

I've only got the one Mulberry but I'll post some pics anyway!! I've also put them in the photo reference thread.
Well, here they are - Mulberry Jayde in Kenya Oak, about 2 years old, and it looks darker than it is!:smile:

Attachments

• Mulberry 001.jpg
    Mulberry 001.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 28,295
  • Mulberry 002.jpg
    Mulberry 002.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 27,972
  • Mulberry 003.jpg
    Mulberry 003.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 27,988
  • Mulberry 004.jpg
    Mulberry 004.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 28,124
Reactions: Chrys77
I love you collection flyvetjo. Esp the tooled chocolate bayswater is so lovely!

Cornflower, your Jayde looks so classy and timeless. I bet it goes with almost anyting.