Post pics of your Givenchy Antigona .. Everything about Antigona !

Can you guys tell me why I should buy mini antigona in black better than alma bb epi leather in noir? :P
I believe the alma bb is a very beautiful bag too! And LV is known for its durability. I think it depends on which bag makes your heart sing. As for me, i already have LV bags, just the regular ones though like the speedy ebene and some monograms. I wanted to add other brands to my collection. Givenchy is one of them. I love my mini ant! Such a gorgeous lil bag and I feel that it's really worth it. Good luck deciding!

Joining with my first! Seems to be a lot of us today![emoji6]

Bought from Harrods last week and I saved over $800! Ordered last Thursday and it was here Wednesday! I love how simple and clean this bag looks. I think this shape is timeless.

Small in oxblood, it looks different with different lighting
View attachment 3487308
View attachment 3487309
View attachment 3487310

Hi summergirl1, I am eying this exact ant! I was just wondering if this was the longer strap that was detachable? Could you please post a pic of the strap attachment? I have an ant with the longer strap but not detachable.. And I do not have a Givenchy shop anywhere near me! Thansk :heart:

Reactions: Stormy C
Hi summergirl1, I am eying this exact ant! I was just wondering if this was the longer strap that was detachable? Could you please post a pic of the strap attachment? I have an ant with the longer strap but not detachable.. And I do not have a Givenchy shop anywhere near me! Thansk :heart:

Hi, yes its the longer detachable strap. I'm not sure if you're in the US but I saved a lot buying from Harrods.

Last edited:

Here's the pics. There's a small groove in each piece and they connect that way.
IMG_1480099667.844894.jpg IMG_1480099682.514356.jpgIMG_1480099692.218706.jpg

View attachment 3528542 My lovely new bag! It's an antigona mini black in pebbled (goat) leather. I purchased this on lindelepalais on sale for $1022 australian dollars + $260 in duties and taxes (was only $22 over the $1000 cap, yet customs charge is unbelievable!)
Still the lowest price I found though! I am in love.
That is a great price! I bought my small from them. Do you know if this is still on sale? Thanks!

Here's the pics. There's a small groove in each piece and they connect that way.
View attachment 3530810 View attachment 3530811View attachment 3530812

I'm in Australia :sad:
However, It is available for 2000 AUD (1200GBP?) on black friday sale here. How much did you pay?
I am so tempted, but I already have a nude and studded one (check my IG in my signature link)
Is that in Gold hardware or silver? Looks gold in the picture!

Such a gorgeous colour! >< I am coveting this so much!!

I'm in Australia :sad:
However, It is available for 2000 AUD (1200GBP?) on black friday sale here. How much did you pay?
I am so tempted, but I already have a nude and studded one (check my IG in my signature link)
Is that in Gold hardware or silver? Looks gold in the picture!

Such a gorgeous colour! >< I am coveting this so much!!

You have some beautiful bags!
It's silver hardware. I paid $1660 USD. That's a really good price for Black Friday! What store has that?