Post Pics of Your Entire Rebecca Minkoff Collection!

ok so then on the top shelf there is a deep red beau with blue and white striped lining ( you cant really see it, its lying down with lynia pelle and goldenbleu bag) ,then underneath gradient wine mab, purple haze zip mab (and a coach bag).

then end! thanks for letting me share

Reactions: Alyssa86
great collection and great storage!! :yahoo:so jealous! wish i had this spaaaaaaaaaace for my stuff!

i thought it was time i did a collection thread, but i couldn't make myself take them all off the shelves!! from top left, we have: stonewash/sage matinee, rapture ( i forget the name, i think something with grey in it although it looks more taupey/brown). middle shelves ( a dooney bag) then plan B in tangerine
next row of shelves, from left, metallic honey mac, studded dove grey affair, chocolate mac with cc lining, assortment of wallets and pouches and a glazed hunter admirer. then sunshine mam with siggy hardware, pink mam with metallic purple bottom, quilted stud kiss clutch. and on the bottom shelf next to my childhood bunny, stonewash black matinee with blue suede flaps..

i am having trouble with photobucket, will try to post next shelf later tonight!

ok so then on the top shelf there is a deep red beau with blue and white striped lining ( you cant really see it, its lying down with lynia pelle and goldenbleu bag) ,then underneath gradient wine mab, purple haze zip mab (and a coach bag).

i thought it was time i did a collection thread, but i couldn't make myself take them all off the shelves!! from top left, we have: stonewash/sage matinee, rapture ( i forget the name, i think something with grey in it although it looks more taupey/brown). middle shelves ( a dooney bag) then plan B in tangerine
next row of shelves, from left, metallic honey mac, studded dove grey affair, chocolate mac with cc lining, assortment of wallets and pouches and a glazed hunter admirer. then sunshine mam with siggy hardware, pink mam with metallic purple bottom, quilted stud kiss clutch. and on the bottom shelf next to my childhood bunny, stonewash black matinee with blue suede flaps..

i am having trouble with photobucket, will try to post next shelf later tonight!

I love a wide variety of your collection! I would looooove to shop in your closet..I definitely grab the Tangerine Plan B and the stone-wash Mattie first :drool:

I love a wide variety of your collection! I would looooove to shop in your closet..I definitely grab the Tangerine Plan B and the stone-wash Mattie first :drool:
I got the plan b way back ( i think 2008). I feel like this bag didnt get a lot of love back then, but whenever i wear it, people seem to really like it! Between myself and my mother, tons of rm has passed thru our hands. I think these are the keepers!

IMG_20130518_193705_426_zps3ef580a5.jpg

from top: gold snake lovers clutch, pearl mab, black stamp mac, glazed dark brown mac, black patent quilted mac, blue/black stamp mam, black basketweave mam, bottle green mam, metallic honey mam

Ooooh...PRETTY! love all your pieces!!! and your storage space.

IMG_20130518_193705_426_zps3ef580a5.jpg

from top: gold snake lovers clutch, pearl mab, black stamp mac, glazed dark brown mac, black patent quilted mac, blue/black stamp mam, black basketweave mam, bottle green mam, metallic honey mam

Great pieces!!! That bottle green is HAUTE!!! Of course so are the stamped bags and BBW MAM. Love em al!!!

I just want to hug that Matinee on the corner, looks so squishy!

Hi. New to posting as well as to RM so apologies in advance if the picture or the names of the bags don't come out quite right. found tpf while searching on some MJ bags I have, but have been corrupted/enabled to other newer designers through this forum. i have to say that RM has been the best find so far. i see that my story of becoming quickly addicted and bags multiplying is common.

Bags so far. . .
Outer Semi Circle: Blue & White MAB, Marine & Cobalt Dream Bag, Sterling Steady, Gold Dream Bag, Sage & Whitewash Elisha
Inner: Wine and Red Suede MAM, Bomar Red MAB (Gilt sale), Night & Pewter MAM, Black Suede MAM

? if I should keep the Wine and Red Suede MAM since I now have the Red MAB. I know the suede versions aren't as popular on the forum, but they were my first RM buys and I think they are so pretty!

thanks for having such a nice and friendly subforum. ;)
Holy sh— there are some rare bags in here!!