Post Pics of Your Entire Rebecca Minkoff Collection!

Took a MAB/MAM collection picture today!

Top Row: Black Cat MAB, Orchid MAM, Fuchsia/Gold Crackle MAB, Distressed Black with Blue Zipper and Silver HW MAM, Distressed Teal MAM
Bottom Row: Perwinkle Basketstamp MAM, Distressed Sunshine MAM, Burnt Orange MAM, White Perforated MAM, Charcoal Patent MAM

Thanks for letting me share!! :flowers:

DSC01625.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Shelby33
Thank you so much! I also love your collection of MAMs, I know we've had a few of them go back and forth between us! ;)

thank you! it is so fun to see these bags pass on! i see my old teal MAM in there - such a pretty bag. i am still in love with my bbw mam & plum mam from you. i can never imagine parting with them - ever! i just love mams so much! we all seem to take such great care of our bags & it is so nice to see them stay in the family!:biggrin:

thank you! it is so fun to see these bags pass on! i see my old teal MAM in there - such a pretty bag. i am still in love with my bbw mam & plum mam from you. i can never imagine parting with them - ever! i just love mams so much!! we all seem to take such great care of our bags & it is so nice to see them stay in the family:biggrin:

I completely agree! I love when the bags make the rounds, lol! Teal is one that I don't think I could ever sell either!

Wow! I adore your collection! I seem to have missed the Distressed Sunshine MAM reveal! It's so pretty! Wish we were neighbors, I seriously would like to see teal, distressed sunshine and burnt orange IRL!

Top Row: Black Cat MAB, Orchid MAM, Fuchsia/Gold Crackle MAB, Distressed Black with Blue Zipper and Silver HW MAM, Distressed Teal MAM
Bottom Row: Perwinkle Basketstamp MAM, Distressed Sunshine MAM, Burnt Orange MAM, White Perforated MAM, Charcoal Patent MAM

DSC01625.jpg

Wow! I adore your collection! I seem to have missed the Distressed Sunshine MAM reveal! It's so pretty! Wish we were neighbors, I seriously would like to see teal, distressed sunshine and burnt orange IRL!

Omg Travelers, I wish we were neighbors too! You have SO many bags I'd like to borrow: purple haze, black haze, wine iguana, PLUM MAB! and the list goes on and on! The teal with silver would look gorgeous on you, especially in a mattie (and I've seen a couple of them listed lately)! :graucho: The distressed sunshine is much more stiff than the teal, but it's a really pretty color.

DSC01625.jpg

Beautiful!!!

DSC01625.jpg

Nice, colorful and beautiful collection!
I did not know the periwinkle BBW is such a gorgeous bag until I saw your collection :nuts:

It's fun that we don't have any RM alike :smile: It would be fun to bag swap if we were neighbors, lol.

Bad for me but good for my wallet, either sellers of the teal mattie are not keen to ship overseas :smile:

Omg Travelers, I wish we were neighbors too! You have SO many bags I'd like to borrow: purple haze, black haze, wine iguana, PLUM MAB! and the list goes on and on! The teal with silver would look gorgeous on you, especially in a mattie (and I've seen a couple of them listed lately)! :graucho: The distressed sunshine is much more stiff than the teal, but it's a really pretty color.

Beautiful!!!

Thanks CarSol! :flowers:

Nice, colorful and beautiful collection!
I did not know the periwinkle BBW is such a gorgeous bag until I saw your collection :nuts:

Aww thanks! It's a really pretty bag, but two of the feet have fallen off of that bag now, lol. That's my only RM that that has ever happened to! :P

It's fun that we don't have any RM alike :smile: It would be fun to bag swap if we were neighbors, lol.

Bad for me but good for my wallet, either sellers of the teal mattie are not keen to ship overseas :smile:

I so wish that we were bag twins on the plum MAB, I need one of those asap!! And that's a bummer about the matties! You'll find something in the teal eventually. I'll keep my eye out for you! ;)

Finally got some time to take my RM group shot :cray:
Sorry for bad lighting - Wish I could do this during daytime!
Anyways here's my entire RM collection as of today - thanks for letting me share :flowers:,

008-2.jpg

left column from front to back:
GE Tess
Distressed black eyelet devote
sideral grey devote
Navy (blue) MAB - kiss lining - gold hardware
OS black MAB - mosaic lining - brass hardware
OS Almond MAB - candy cane lining - brass hardware
Dark teal dear tote (sample bag) - dash lining - lemon yellow gold hardware

Center Column from front to back:
Black BBW with blue zip MAB - floral lining - gold mixed hardware
OS? wine Mattie - floral lining - brass hardware
Cranberry? MAM - grey and white striped lining - gold mixed hardware
Orchid MAM - cheetah lining - silver hardware
PH Zip MAM - birdy lining - gunmetal hardware
Stone MAM - Cheetah lining - gunmetal hardware
OS dark grey MAM - paisley lining - silver hardware
Black crinkle patent MAM - blue and cream stripe lining - siggy hardware
RM exclusive black Cupid - cheetah lining - antiqued silver hardware

Right column from front to back:
Distressed black BF clutch - polka dot lining - silver hardware
Black cat mini Beloved - birdy lining - gunmetal hardware
Dark grey MAC - dash lining - gunmetal hardware
Cheetah MAC - cheetah lining - black hardware
Dark turquoise 3 zip MAC - birdy lining - gunmetal hardware
Black cat linear stud Nikki - birdy lining - antiqued silver hardware
Butter Nikki - kiss lining - gold hardware
Brown whip-stitch MAM - polka dot lining - dull gold hardware
Sea green MAM - mosaic lining - siggy hardware
Teal MAM - polka dot lining - silver hardware
Kiwi Cupid - polka dot lining - light gold hardware

Thanks to wonderful Minkettes / tPFers who passed their bags to me!

Last edited:
blackcat777 said:
Finally got some time to take my RM group shot :cray:
Sorry for bad lighting - Wish I could do this during daytime!
Anyways here's my entire RM collection as of today - thanks for letting me share :flowers:,

left column from front to back:
GE Tess
Distressed black eyelet devote
sideral grey devote
Navy (blue) MAB - kiss lining - gold hardware
OS black MAB - mosaic lining - brass hardware
OS Almond MAB - candy cane lining - brass hardware
Dark teal dear tote (sample bag) - dash lining - lemon yellow gold hardware

Center Column from front to back:
Black BBW with blue zip MAB - floral lining - gold mixed hardware
OS? wine Mattie - floral lining - brass hardware
Cranberry? MAM - grey and white striped lining - gold mixed hardware
Orchid MAM - cheetah lining - silver hardware
PH Zip MAM - birdy lining - gunmetal hardware
Stone MAM - Cheetah lining - gunmetal hardware
OS dark grey MAM - paisley lining - silver hardware
Black crinkle patent MAM - blue and cream stripe lining - siggy hardware
RM exclusive black Cupid - cheetah lining - antiqued silver hardware

Right column from front to back:
Distressed black BF clutch - polka dot lining - silver hardware
Black cat mini Beloved - birdy lining - gunmetal hardware
Dark grey MAC - dash lining - gunmetal hardware
Cheetah MAC - cheetah lining - black hardware
Dark turquoise 3 zip MAC - birdy lining - gunmetal hardware
Black cat linear stud Nikki - birdy lining - antiqued silver hardware
Butter Nikki - kiss lining - gold hardware
Brown whip-stitch MAM - polka dot lining - dull gold hardware
Sea green MAM - mosaic lining - siggy hardware
Teal MAM - polka dot lining - silver hardware
Kiwi Cupid - polka dot lining - light gold hardware

Thanks to wonderful Minkettes / tPFers who passed their bags to me!

Gorrrgeous collection! I especially love your sample dark teal dear tote!