*Post pics of your enamel bracelet*

gorgeous collections everyone! not sure if this is the best place to ask...but are these bracelets easily scratched from daily wear?
Just curious, since I really want to get my first one :smile:

Wow those are all beautiful pictures/bracelets. Here is my humble collection.

I seem to remember some tPFers were on the hunt for the couverture et tenues bangle as posted by 2muchlux, the third one down, with the horses wearing blankets on a blue background:

attachment.php

I tried one just like this today in London at the Royal Exchange store of Hermes but with silver rather than gold on the edges. It was beautiful but I want it with the black background, however, if anyone is looking for the blue background...(sorry, did not confirm the diametre) I believe it is quite hard to find.

That was me, AAN....maybe others too.

I am hoping to find the gold. I hope a pfer snaps up the one you saw!

I am still waiting for 2muchlux to ask me to store hers for a while:graucho: :graucho:

Thanks for posting!

all are so pretty! you're making me crave a new bangle! i only have one, and a pic's already been posted (it's the one with the circles, in a black/white/blue colorway). but i'm jonesing for a clic-clac....maybe on my trip to alaska in a couple of weeks :smile:

I have been admiring all your collections and recently took an interest in these. Now I must start a collection! The pf gets me to spend money one way or another LOL!

Moi - just wanted to say that they are not that easily scratched. I've had mine for a few years and while there are some tiny scratched on the gold part (I wear it almost every day) ther are no scratches on the enamel part. It still looks great after a lot of wear!:heart: