Post pics holding your Mini Paddy

SpecialK

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Hi everyone,

I am interested in the mini paddy but I have never seen one IRL, so dont know if it will look too small.

For those that have one....can you post a pic of you holding it and state your height?

Also, would you say its comparable in size to the Balenciaga Classique or is it a bit bigger?

Thanks!

I took some pics of my baby paddington together with my classique, gently stuffed with some tissue paper, so you can see the difference in size. Baby paddy is wider and classique is more flat. They would hold the same things, but if you would want to carry something wide & flat, like a book, the classique is better. But for small waller, sun glasses, mobile phone etc, both are just as roomy.

Attachments

• MousseandPewter.JPG
    MousseandPewter.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 309
  • MousseandPewter2.JPG
    MousseandPewter2.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 179
Your mini Paddy is so cute, Vicky!! If you don't mind me asking, how heavy is it to carry? I've got the regular Paddington (which I sadly don't carry much as I find it to be too heavy), but I'm seriously considering adding a mini to my collection. =)

The mini is not very heavy imo. I did buy a regular satchel last year but returned it, as i found it too heavy. This one is not as light as a balenciaga bag, obviously, but still quite OK - yes, the lock is still heavy. But as the bag itself is small, it's not as much additional weight as in the bigger styles - and you don't have much room for heavy stuff either...

vicky said:
I took some pics of my baby paddington together with my classique, gently stuffed with some tissue paper, so you can see the difference in size. Baby paddy is wider and classique is more flat. They would hold the same things, but if you would want to carry something wide & flat, like a book, the classique is better. But for small waller, sun glasses, mobile phone etc, both are just as roomy.

Oooohh that is TOO CUTE, vicky!!!! I'm loving it! I'm still warming up to the classique (waiting for it to arrive, usually i'm a City girl), but if it works out, maybe I should look for the baby paddy, I'm loving the size!! They look great on you too!

vicky said:

I :love: your balenciaga classique