Post pic of your LV Key & Change holders

:love: WOW!!! what a great thread!!! thanks for posting up pics everyone!!!! it makes me want one even more!!!! i noticed no one has an EPI cles or key holder... oh well, its doesnt matter 'coz they're ALL so wonderful!!! :wlae: thanks again for sharing ur pics!!!!

helenNZ said:
:love: WOW!!! what a great thread!!! thanks for posting up pics everyone!!!! it makes me want one even more!!!! i noticed no one has an EPI cles or key holder... oh well, its doesnt matter 'coz they're ALL so wonderful!!! :wlae: thanks again for sharing ur pics!!!!

I have an epi!! I want another, love it! waiting to see if any new color options are comming out.....

i only have one but i carry it with me everyday. sorry i don't have a solo photo:

collectionEpi2-1.jpg

Seeing all of your cles makes me want to get one, too! But how useful are they? Would a credit card fit inside?

I found these from a new&secondhand shop in HK:
Very cute!! What do you think?

nyaao said:
Seeing all of your cles makes me want to get one, too! But how useful are they? Would a credit card fit inside?

I found these from a new&secondhand shop in HK:
Very cute!! What do you think?
OMG, I love the butterfly one!!! I missed out on that stuff back when it came out, at the time it was just out of my thoughts to be able to get LE stuff......

pearldk said:
WOW I love them!!! How much are they??

Hi-thanks!
They're the Speedy Inclusion keychains and they were $240 apiece I think? Eluxury has them sometimes and I think there are a couple of stores that might still have them. Also, Karen Kooper has a black one up on ebay.

south-of-france said:
@Shopaholic: The chain is attached inside the pouch so you can put it in completely. Only the zipper pull (shape depends on the clés line, but recently they have been rounded) is outside, but shouldn't scratch. Ok? :smile:

Thanks dear! :flowers:

By the way, gorgeous collection!