Tory Burch

post photos of Tory Burch Reva flats..

Loft Lady Posted By Loft Lady Posted Mar 30, 2008

1. ladies please post your photos of you wearing these flats or the flats. I want to order a pair today.. deciding on black or brown. I love all the colors they come in ! But, I am thinking I would get more use w black or brown. Are they really comfy? Thanks!

2. I had these but returned them because I thought they made my feet look big:
    [​IMG]
    then my indecissive azz got these from the tb outlet in woodbury commons(sorry, i deleted the pic of the shoes by themself) tribe violet they are 161
    [​IMG]
    and i went back to woodbury 2wks ago and got a pr of hot pink satin revas w/ gold medalion $112.00(sorry no pic yet) they also come in purple and lime green
    They are very comfy!

3. talldrnkofwater,

I love the violet! Thanks for posting the pics

4. Are these comfy?

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. OMG!! You have so many! I love them all.

7. Thanks! :smile: My feet love them bunches

8. How comfy are these? I'm contemplating getting a pair.

9. I used to think they were SOOO comfy until I wore them on a pub crawl one day. The elastic rubbed the top of my pinky toe so badly it blistered and rubbed it until it opened and it left a scar!
    They are only comfy for me if I don't wear them when I have to walk a lot. Otherwise the elastic rubs my pink toe. I may just have an odd foot.

10. That's the way I felt about Jeffery Campbell until I was out all day in them during a Sniffapalooza. By the end of the day, I could barely walk and in oct. in nyc, I had to have dh stop and buy me a pair of thongs. They left permanent marks on my feet.
    The very next day, I went to the event and decided to give the revas a go. Lawd have mercy, my feet were so very happy!!

That was the last time I ever wore the JC's(and I have 6 pair to get rid of that were never worn!) lol

11. heres my latest pair-btw, i dont have any problems w/ them hurting my feet
    hot pink satin revas
    [​IMG]

12. Ooooh I love your TB collection Varied_obsessions....*drools*

I have black patent w/ patent logo (1/2 size too small:crybaby:)
    & I have the regular black leather w/ gold logo

I want a pair of the satin ones, soo cute. I wish I had gotten a pair when they were on sale on the website. Is there anywhere to still get them?

13. talldrkofwater,
    I love your pink satin Reva's. I ordered the black leather w/gold. I should get them on Monday. I hope they fit. I normally wear 7.5 and ordered same size. Are they true to size.

14. I got them from the tory burch outlet at woodbury commons. they are 112.00 final sale. They come in pink, lime green and purple. IIRC shipping is 15.00:tdown:

loft lady i took the same size as my leather revas

15. I bought 4 pairs on my recent shopping trip to NYC last week. I love them!

Attached Files:

screen likes this.