Post Info About Gucci Sales/OUTLET INFO Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what collections are going on sale? also @ what % ? Gucci's price increase sure beats LV this year!

The sales are in the boutiques, though NM and Saks also put Gucci bags on sale around the same time. The discounts are usually between 30-40% depending on the bag. Most of the fall line goes on sale, and the occasional classic bag, as well. Oh, and items bought on sale are non-returnable. Hope that helps!

Their is going to be a sale at Gucci (in NY I know for a fact) which starts on December 5th!!! Not sure about the pre-sale but from my experience it is usally a few days before. My guess is that the pre-sale will be on Sunday, December 3.

Enjoy and happy shopping!!!!!

Depending on your sales associate, pre-sales can start as early as next week. Hint hint!:graucho:

Does anyone think the small pelham will be part of this sale? Its categorized in the fall/winter section of gucci. Also is the sale at gucci stores or department stores like saks and nm?

Yes I NEED to know about the canadian pre-sale as well, preferably info about it at either the holts at either sherway, yorkdale, and bloor or the gucci boutique on bloor! thanks!!!! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.