Post In-store/Online/Retail Mulberry Finds Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruby C- I saw one in Stratford on Monday, just tried to call the store but couldn't get through, the number is (020) 8536 2630. Don't know if it will still be there but worth a go. I am going out searching today in any case so will keep a look out.

cornflower said:
Ruby C- I saw one in Stratford on Monday, just tried to call the store but couldn't get through, the number is (020) 8536 2630. Don't know if it will still be there but worth a go. I am going out searching today in any case so will keep a look out.

Ahhh thanks cornflower!! I'm off into Birmingham in a bit so if they don't have one I'll give them a call. I don't suppose they would keep it till Monday for me to look at! I had found one but it was covered in what appeared to be pen marks!!!

Ruby-C, they might do (keep it to one side for you), they were very friendly when I was in there. I still can't get through to them though so can't even double check that they still have one. I will keep a look out for a non marked one when I am out and about today and let you know if I find one. Its a lovely bag! Hopefully you might find a lovely one in Birmingham. Its so dissapointing when you find one and its got marks! I am having the same problem with a different bag search!

cornflower said:
Ruby-C, they might do (keep it to one side for you), they were very friendly when I was in there. I still can't get through to them though so can't even double check that they still have one. I will keep a look out for a non marked one when I am out and about today and let you know if I find one. Its a lovely bag! Hopefully you might find a lovely one in Birmingham. Its so dissapointing when you find one and its got marks! I am having the same problem with a different bag search!

Thanks again cornflower!! Yes I was really disappointing to see all the pen marks on it! Which bag are you looking out for? Maybe i can check Birmingham for you?! Their stock is usually pretty good....!

I am after the regular silky snake nightshade, did find one but it had some peeling on the flap and a few scratches on the hardware and was too scared to go for it.
That would be lovely if you did bump into one and I really hope you find a grass green lily.
I will def keep a lookout for you in case you don't find one today.

Status
Not open for further replies.