**Post eLuxury codes here!**

1. Please post any promotion codes for eLux here.
  2. Buy $200 worth of Marc Jacobs stuff and use the code FAST and you get a free Marc by Marc pouchette.
  3. I don't know if this still applies, but 1-2 weeks ago eLuxury had a promotion for free shipping: MODE.
  4. ^ that promotion ended on April 2nd

Not a code... but eluxury marked down a bunch of stuff. I received an email this morning... check out their sale section!
  5. Sorry no codes but i just received an email for spring sale up to 70% off!!
  6. No code, but Lucky Rewards upped the cashback to 7% until 5/10!
  7. too bad you have to actually buy the magazine in order to join the lucky rewards.
    Enter promotion code MDAY at checkout*

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]To thank you for being such a loyal customer, we invite you to shop[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]using our free shipping promotion on all orders before we announce it to the public.[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Shop all your favorite brands, like Dior, Fendi, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and Juicy Couture.[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]CLICK TO SHOP[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Handbags, Shoes & Accessories
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Women's Ready-to-Wear
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Men's Essentials
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Gifts
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sale

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]* Offer is valid until Monday, April 30, 11:59 PM PST. Offer applies to standard (ground) shipping [/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]to a single address only. If you choose multiple addresses, an additional charge of $8 per address [/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]will apply. If you choose Priority or Express Shipping, full charges will apply. This offer is not [/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]valid on previously purchased merchandise, and it cannot be combined with other offers. This offer [/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]is non-transferable. This offer does not apply to packages shipped to Hawaii and Alaska.[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]©2007 eLUXURY, Inc., 1 Market, Steuart Tower, 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105. All rights reserved.[/FONT]
  9. Yeah!! I needed this!
  10. Thank you HK318!!! I love you right now for saving me shipping! ;)
  11. i'm SO glad i waited... i was about to place an order a couple days ago!!! yay for free shipping!!!
  12. Any other codes for Elux? I want to buy the Sac Plat. Another free shipping would be great!
  13. thanks for this.....it will come in handy
  14. Mother's Day Free Shipping Upgrade for eLuxury!

15. sort of related, sort of not. If you don't have the free shipping on elux, I know that if you call LV directly, they are normally willing to throw in free shipping. They did this for me a few times....just say that you're no where near a LV or your local store doesn't have one. They are very willing and very nice. at least some of them are! Fernando helped me last time and he was awesome!!!