Post deals/sales/ebay finds!

1. As far as I know, tPF does not allow buying or selling on the forum.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum
  2. Deal on a couple of plush bags at - Skip the Intro in Wine, Purple Haze, or Chocolate, and Sought After in Purple Haze - only $79.

3. "Storm Sale" at MHB. The question is whether or not I will still have electricity by the time I figure out if/what I want to buy. :smile:

Thoughts and prayers for all of you in the storm's path. Stay safe, everyone!
  4. Must Have Bag is having a great deal this Cyber Monday with select bags being on sale. I got a Turned Up crossbody in Sable :smile: Will post pics when it arrives.
  5. looking forward to it! .... Too bad my bank account can't taking advantage of this sale!
  6. I ended up returning it :sad: The strap was not comfortable at all and the bag sat awkwardly on my hip because of it. I was so looking forward to it, too.
  7. Awww bummer!

8. I was eying the same bag. I'm sorry it didn't work out. :nogood:
  9. So sorry to hear it. It was so cute, too!
  10. Hi. this is my first time posting. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the name of this Tano is?
  11. Hi wheaty! Welcome! I think that style is called Vixen Van Go Go. Enjoy it!
  12. I have been looking at Tano's for years, and am seriously thinking of buying a big Tumbleweed bag on eBay right now. It is the "Piece to Have" and while I love the look of it, I am wondering if anyone can tell me if the bag is heavy to carry?
  13. Hi elisegg is this the bag you are looking at?

I can't speak for this particular bag but I have two big Tumbleweed bags and while they are heavier than most Tanos they aren't so crazy that I don't use them. If it starts to bother me I just flip it crossbody and no worries. Hope that helps in your decision. The tumbleweed leather is tdf.

14. That is it! I purchased a similar style vegan-leather, non-Tano last season, and I still find myself thinking of the Tumleweed! Might have to suffer the weight to enjoy the leather!