post birthday and pre-valentine's treat!

1. no fancy reveal. just straight out of the boxes :

[​IMG]

turquoise chevre mysore kelly wallet

[​IMG]

capitales enamel bangle to pair with the ones i got from duty free narita (which the name remains a mystery - i hounded my SA for the name but we looked front and back of the catalog and it seems not available here!)

and my new baby love

[​IMG]

:love::heart::love::heart:

2. Congratulations you lucky lady! I love them all. Enjoy!

3. Congrats! All are very nice!

4. what lovely treats!!

5. So can you wear them now? Are you required to wait for a special date? I know I could not wait to take those goodies out....

6. Beautiful, pazt! Enjoy!

7. more pics of the constance. black chamonix with palladium H (size 18) :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Oooh gorgeous bags ! Congrats!! I especially love that Constance!!

9. Love that Constance! :love: Congrats!! Would love to see a modelling pic of you, pazt!

10. Love, love, love this pic!!:girlsigh:

11. I luuuuuurve your kelly wallet, Patz ! It's GORGEOUS ! What leather is it ?

12. thank you all for the lovely compliments!

coleigh - i surely can wear them now. problem : no special event to go to yet! i dont think going to gymboree with my baby counts! :nogood: lol

13. hermesrose -its chevre leather (goat). thank you!

14. oh pazt - gorgeous!!! I love the Kelly wallet - I ordered one this Podium. OF course I am nuts about the enamels and the Constance -OHHHHHHH-beautiful!
    Congrats ~~ Enjoy

15. Gorgeous, Pazt! Your Constance is just wonderful! The Kelly wallet is such a great pop of color (and in Chevre!) The bracelets were made for each other and look great on your wrist! Happy Birthday & Valentines Day!