Animalicious!

Post a picture of your pet[s]!

icechampagne Posted By icechampagne Posted Aug 25, 2006

1. I love regular persians; I've always wanted an all white one. They're so pretty :biggrin:

We were going to get a Persian before, but decided on a Himmy partly because we heard they had 'the temperment of a siamese & the fur of a persian' :p

2. Here is Muñeco he is a 3 year old Lhasa Apso.

3. this is my beloved son, Zeus. he is a 100 lb husky/chow mix. in this pic, he was laying on our deck in about 2 ft. of snow!

4. Here's my 2 month old Jug, her names Cocoa

5. Aww they are all so adorable, here are my babies, Omaha and Texas, it's an old photo but I just can't seem to get a good pic of them

6. We have a guinea pig (Snickers), two gerbils (Albert and Edgar), and a Betta fish (Khalil) that belong to the kids-I don't have photos, unfortunately. But, my boys are pictured below. Jackson is the liver and white and Mace Windu is the orange and white roan.

7. Aww I love seeing everyone's pets! BagFreak your puppy is adorable :p Anyway, here's a picture of my cat (I have two others as well). I was packing for an out of town trip recently, and he decided to try and go with me!

8. Heres a few bad pics of my leucomelas dart frogs, they dont want to sit still for photo ops. I have 3.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Here's my 2 dogs: the chihuahua is Coco & the pitbull is Mohogany. I also have an Igunua but he's sleeping in his home ...so I can't get a really good pic..I'll post pics of him/her later.

10. Thanks!:flowers: Your cats are soooo cute too!:love:

The marbled Bengal is a boy - he weighs 14lbs (all muscle, no fat)

The smaller spotted one is a female and she weighs around 9lbs, she's tiny!

They are brother and sister (always cuddling and play fighting) and are 16 months old.:smile:

11. piccies of my little ones too :smile:
    Mr Big
    [​IMG]

Lottie, Mr Big, and Biba's ears!!
    [​IMG]

Biba
    [​IMG]

and my Milly
    [​IMG]

12. I love Milly's face! Sweet girl.

13. Oh chloe-babe, your babies are SO cute!

14. Awww Chloe Babe, they look so adorable sleeping together. Mine used to snuggle like that when they were younger but now they never do. I kind of miss it, it was such a sweet sight.

15. Here is a picture of my cat. She's a Calico. Her name is Amalee...
    (pronounced like Emily but with an A). I adopted her when she was one. She's now almost 4 :heart: