Possible suggestion? Sort of a follow-up to regreted beauty buys.

1. I don't know how this suggestion might go over with you ladies but...

I used to post in another forum for beauty products and they were a pretty tight knit group had get togethers in different regions and such. Well one thing they did was have a goodie box for different regions. Like if you got extras of a product or even tried a product and didn't like it, you could it in the box and pass it on to another person in the forum and they would take out and put in things and continue to pass it on. I don't know if anybody would be interested, but it might be fun!

2. I think that's a great idea! Especially for a complete junkie like myself!

3. That's a really neat idea! It does require some organization...but I'd participate:smile:

4. i'd do it!

5. Since it was my suggestion, I'm willing to take the lead. I think the hardest part will be getting it started. Either have people send their stuff to donate one central person who would after enough items send it out.... OR start a list with names and addresses (I would be happy to do this.) Then number the list of names and have each person pass on to the next person on the list. Have each person add/take away as the box comes. The first time around it might not be as much for the first few people on the list Depedning on how much is donated. But we will all probably keep buying products and have the ones that don't work out to donate.
    We can keep adding to the box.

I'm not sure exactly how the box from my former forum got started, but I do remember a list and people passing it on to the next person. I'm open to suggestions.....