Possible Birthday Christmas Miracle!!1

1. I did not get any Coach for Christmas but my DH agreed to buy me a Coach purse for my birthday. :yahoo:I want the med Carly in black leather but I want to look at other Coach leather handbags irl. We don't have a Coach store here and we won't be able to get to one until next Thur. However today I went ahead and ordered myself some chocolate for my birthday tomorrow. That is I ordered the chocolate ergo hobo as present from myself to me. :graucho: :yahoo::yahoo::yes:

Carley

2. Congratulations! I just got this bag too! It's a cute bag and I just love chocolate siggie!! Happy Birthday!

3. Thanks!!! It will be my first chocolate siggie. I can't wait. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Carley

4. OMG!!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see photos

5. congrats!!! :yahoo:

6. nice !

7. Congratulations! Chocolate signature is delicious, and fat-free!!!

8. Congratulations and hope you have a happy birthday!!!!

9. Some of the best presents I've ever received have been "to me/from me" gifts. Those are my favorite kind because I am sure to get what I want. My Bridgit bag, for which I am impatiently waiting to be delivered, is just that and it will definitely be my best Christmas gift. :p

10. I couldn't agree more! Sometimes us Coach girls have to take matters into our own hands! :graucho:

11. Good for you, congratulations...and Happy Birthday!

12. Happy Birthday!!! :yes:

Congrats on the chocolate ergo! It is scrumptious!

13. I want to thank everyone for the congrats and wishing me a happy birthday. TPFers are the greatest! :yes:
    I can not hardly wait until my chocolate siggie gets here!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Carley

14. I didn't get Coach for Christmas but I hope I get something for my birthday!! :biggrin: happy early birthday to you!!

15. Thanks Renie! I hope you get some Coach for your birthday too. :flowers:
    Carley