Possenyc.com - 40% Off EVERYTHING!! 1/28-2/04

1. http://possenyc.com/index.html

Hi Shoppers!!!!

We are happy to announce that we are having an exclusive sale for Posse
    Handbags shoppers!

Available this week only, we are offering 40% off EVERYTHING!!!!
    (jan28-feb 4th)

Simply enter "Posse40" at checkout!!

2. I love my Posse NYC bags...the leather is buttery soft!! After reading Gretchen's review of this brand, I knew that I had to have at least one! Of the four, I've only carried two, but I'm certain I will break the others in sooner or later.
    [​IMG]<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>setImgWidth();</SCRIPT>

3. Cute! you have like EVERY handbag ever made! :lol:

4. Cute!! I only wish that I did...although I really need to starting carrying the ones that I have!! It's like being a kid again with my doll collection-I never wanted them to get dirty either. Unlike dolls, handbags take up a lot more room and a lot more of my savings!! LOL! Anyway, I do like the softness of the leather but would never have paid full retail. Come to think of it...I haven't and wouldn't pay full retail for ANY bag.

5. Those are very nice- thanks for the tip!

6. After seeing your beautiful bags I had to order the carola satchel in salmon. Thanks for the great tip and pics!

7. You're both quite welcome...I know that you will love the carola TrulyWild. Unlike most of my bags, these have no weight to them at all making them much easier to carry. And...sorry for the picture sizing...don't know what the heck I did to blow them up that large! OMG!!
    Looking at the last two made my eyes cross..LOL! One other note-these bags appear to have a sheen but don't at all IRL! My picture-taking skills leave a lot to be desired.

8. Beautiful bags! :nuts:

Bagachondriac - does the carola hold a lot of things? I'm torn b/w the Carola and the Carolina. Any suggestions?

9. The Carola is plenty big! To be honest, I bought two identical Carolina bags from FengJunk...thinking of my sister, of course. She didn't want it because she thought it much too big! Funny...she's about 5'7" compared to my 5'2"!! LOL! Anyway, now I'm stuck with two~ Oh well! I've carried the Carola and can tell you there is ample room in it to carry my cosmetic bag and large clutch Abas wallet in addition to other smaller things. Here are some pics that I just took for you...hope they help! I photographed my RM MA bag next to the Carola so you could have something to which to compare it. The MA is both taller and wider although it doesn't appear to be when they are side by side due to it's 'slouching'. The Carolina bag is a really large bag...very long.

10. Here's a couple more of the Carolina...again, please remember that the leather doesn't have that horrible sheen that shows up in my pictures! I love the largness of this bag and will probably carry it on trips as well as in town.

The Carola is still available at FengJunk and they have much better pics. Click on the main photo and you'll be able to see different views of this bag.

http://www.fengjunk.com/product_info.php/cPath/16/products_id/889

11. Oh thanks so much for the info!! I actually just got the RM MA and was very happy with the size of the bag! The pics definitely helped! Love the color of your Carola btw! :tup:

12. Donnaevita...did you get my PM? I just realized that if you buy the Carola form FengJunk using code Grechen, the price w' free shipping is only $176 ...that compared to $192 @ Posse NYC.

13. Oh the Carolina is very nice as well but I think that might actually be too big for me to bring to work. It would probably work well for weekend trips but I dont think I should be spending any more money. :shame:

Thank you again for the help!

14. Oh thanks - I almost just placed an order through Posse NYC - every little dollar helps! :yes:

15. You're welcome. Should you decide on the smaller Carola, you'll love it! It's a perfect work bag IMO!