Positive thoughts for Prada Psycho!

1. As many of you know, PP has been through surgery and several other very painful procedures in the last 14 months for back and leg pain.:sad: She has a new surgeon, and more surgery is scheduled for Tuesday morning (Jan. 8). It's planned as an outpatient procedure, but if she needs to stay, the hospital is nearby. She doesn't complain, but the pain has been significant, so I'm really hoping this turns out well for her.

I totally believe in the power of prayer, people sending good thoughts, whatever you want to call it. You all were so kind when I had this surgery in August--it helps to know that people care. So send your positive vibes to Elaine for a successful outcome on Tuesday. :tup:
  2. PP, I keep you in my prayers...for your strength and recovery and for the wisdom and knowledge of your surgeon. I pray for God to guide your surgeon's hands skillfully to quickly complete your procedures and for your comfort as you rest and recover.

XXXOO PGal
  3. Prada Psycho..may the surgery be swift, your recovery sucessful and may the pain that has been a part of your life be gone. My thoughts will be with you!

4. My thoughts and prayers are with you! Hang in there and I hope you have a successful surgery and speedy recovery!! :yes:
  5. Thinking of you Prada! Hang in there, we're all wishing for a speedy recovery!
  6. Wishing you a very speedy recovery, PP! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
  7. PP, wishing you well with your surgery and hoping that you feel and get better soon!!!
  8. Sending all m,y best healing thoughts and prayers to Prada.

And thank you BoxerMom for bringing this up, I was wondering how she was doing.
  9. Aw shucks, I'm verklempt. :cry: I was just scanning the forum and ran across this thread. You guys are so sweet!!

I've already told Boxermom, but I'm truly scared silly this time. Let's face it, my only frame of reference for back surgery (on me anyway) is 14 months of pure, unmitigated post-op hell. So any and all positive vibes and prayers are certainly gratefully accepted! :tender:
  10. PP dear,we never had the chance to talk before on the PF,but i once visited the lovely space you dedicated to your lovely Sam and left a little message...now,i'm sure that everyone who reads this thread will surely send you positive thoughts and remember you in all their prayers,i know i will do this for you.On the other hand,i'm sure all the love you gave Sam will come back to you even in an occasion not so happy like this one,he will be there to protect you and keep your soul warm...:yes: All the best my dear,hugs!:heart:
  11. E - I'll be praying for you!! You are one tough cookie and can make it thru anything!! I'm sure it will be better this time around. I have had a few friends who had the same experience as you: bad 1st surgery, new doctor, 2nd time is a charm. It will all work out - I'm absolutely positive!!!!
  12. Adding my positive thoughts and best wishes for a positive outcome and a speedy recovery!

Bisbee (Sharon)
  13. Sending positive thoughts, and my best wishes for a speedy recovery! :flowers:
  14. PP wishing you the best, i have faith that things will work out!
  15. Prada, wishing you a speedy recovery!!