Posh not wanted....

Hi GRACEKELLY - Thanks for confirming what I read about VB and her expecting her fourth child!! Maybe it will be a girl, b/c I think the first three are boys. I wonder what she will look like pregnant. I like her better than Brittany. I LOVE all her purses. That article was mean.

That was Harsh but So true! oney can't buy style.. A good stylist good probably help her.. but I mean, in a way I really like how the reporter said everything. The woman tries to hard.. and iit shows and it's pathetic... I mean I like seeing her bags ( god knows she has a zillion Hermes) but she's just so "fake" looking. :shame:
Anyway, GF, I wanted to thank you for posting the article, I think it's great! It was nice to hear some "honest" fashion reporting for once instead of everyone just kissing up to the rich & famous.:wlae: Also, I think it's helpful to all the women out there with "regular" salaries etc... who will read it and know that it's not jsut because you have more $$ that you are respected as a style icon. Have you ever seen the beauty and dignity of Indian women who probably don't even own anything more than what they have on their backs.. they are BEAUTIFUL!!!:love: and look like queens! (same with some of the african tribes women!) They could walk in to any "in" party in London and fit right in! Beauty and grace is in the soul if you ask me..:flowers:

I think the writer sounds jealous, imo. I like VB style, I think most women look like a stale peice of toast compared to her. You can have class and like many different kinds of styles, I certainly don't think you are common if you love Victoria Bechem's wardrobe, - please.

In VB's defence, imagine if she did leave the house looking "normal"?! The press will CRUCIFY her! As sad as it is, she just can't win. You either LOVE her or HATE her. But I'll tell you this, I much rather look at VB all dressed up with her Birkin than trailer trash Britney Spears with her bag of Cheetos.

back in the day when she'd just married David she dressed normally, designer jeans simple tops, etc (aprat from evening events) and the press left her alone.

http://lanazione.it/2000/08/27/cuts/img15929.jpg

http://www.madridismo.net/Bilder/fanzone/chicas/victoria/David637.jpg

correction: they left her CLOTHES alone :shame: they still ragged on everything else