Posh JJ vs. Botkier Bianca

I think they're both gorgeous bags. To be honest, since they both LOOK fabulous, I would have to judge by the leather texture. I'd go with whichever bag has the softest leather.
6627-448869-d.jpg
FW7-BIA-SAT-MED-68325-CHE.jpg

To be honest, since they both LOOK fabulous, I would have to judge by the leather texture.

I just bought the J.J. :tup:; my thread is here...
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/my-new-navy-mbmj-turnlock-posh-j-j-164037.html

On the leather, it is slightly distressed/crinkly, and thinner and lighter-weight than the thick, smooshy leather that is on most MJ bags. The leather is coated so that it has a sheen/luster to it. I would say that the leather is somewhat similar to later-year Balenciaga bags, if you are familiar with those. In fact, the leather is so lightweight that the bag nearly collapses like a Balenciaga when it's not filled up. It's slouchy and not bulky. I really like it! And I think that the sheen makes it look prettier and more dressy than the Botkier.

I just ordered the bordeaux Posh JJ so that gets my vote. ;) I am not a fan of the Botkier's front pockets...they are too gathered (which makes them look wrinkled, imho).