Porte Valeurs Organizer

1. My son was looking for a wallet/organizer he could put in his Artimon messenger bag. He would also use it when he travels (put it inside a inside zipper pocket). Do you think this a good wallet/organizer? Do you like the Monogram or Damier better for a guy?

Damier Canvas:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Monogram Canvas:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks So Much ;)!

2. It seems like it would work good. I would go with damier.

3. I think it's a great choice, and I would choose damier too.

4. i love mono !

5. I have one in mono..But i'd go for damier for a guy..

6. Damier.

7. That would be a perfect wallet/organizer. :tup:

I think BOTH would be great for a guy but if I had to choose .... I'd probably get it in DAMIER.

8. I was thinking about getting the Damier one, but to me it looks like a women's wallet.

9. I love both, I think either would be great!

10. Damier.

11. I think damier is better for a guy.

12. Another vote for damier!!! BTW it's a great wallet!

13. I always feel that damier suits a guy better. But that's just my personal views ;)

14. I have this in mono. The only thing that's kind of annoying is that there's no change purse attached, but it's fine b/c I just throw it in the bottom of my bag. For a guy, damier is definitely better.

15. Thanks guys. I personally love the Mono especially when it gets darker. It lovely. But I think for my son the Damier is better because it is not so flashy and it's more masculine and he likes the Damier because only people who know LV know it is LV.