Portatelefono - $$!

I tested my porto and angioletto on the dslite ..the porto seems to have a tighter fit than the angioletto (which i sold)..so i think if you can find an angioletto you will have bit more room :smile:

I love mine...it's *just enough* Lamore print for me. :smile: And I use it as sort of a makeup case...except I don't carry makeup LOL...so it has a bunch of little junk in it...tampons, a pen, small hand lotion, candies, etc. All the little stuff that gets lost at the bottom of your purse. Would be a perfect camera case too.

-SB

Hmm maybe i should start using the porto for holding goodies ;) ive been using my caramella for hold my stuff (papers, receipts, pens, lip gloss, lotion) ah i got too much junk...no wonder my zucca is heavy! :lol:

I saw 2 l'amore and 1 pirata portatelefono in Irvine Spectrum Nordstroms yesterday. They were $55.90 or something around there.

Yes! I went to the Nordstrom Galleria @ Tyler in Riverside yesterday and they are still having the anniversary sale. There were a bunch of portatelefonos for $55.90 ($60.23 with that awesome cali tax). There were a bunch of adios star, l'amore, and pirata left, I would say at least 5-6 in each print. There was also a l'amore denaro but I can't remember how much it was, but it was on sale. The sales ladies were really nice as usual. =)

I got a pirata portatelefono to put my camera in. Oh and the SA said that Legno is supposed to be signing stuff at their Nordstroms in the Fall, but this Nordstroms is kinda far for me =( I went to this mall because it has the closest Metropark and they had the new Toki T-shirts. SOOOO expensive though, $42 + tax =(

i'm looking at porta's now. haha, thought i'd browse through threads and see if there was anything about them.

i was one for my ds lite tho, so i'd use it everyday.

and it's easier for me to spend 65 on that than 150 for a used MM thats driving me totally insane today

I think they're the cutest things, and I have a bunch of them in different prints, but the question remains: What in the world do you use the Porta for?

I have absolutely NO use for it!

The size is too big for my camera, too big for a phone, obviously! Too small for a PSP...So what the hell is it good for ??:confused1:

lol LVixen :lol:

I got my spiaggia porta from Pulse and I think at that time it was either 15% or 20% off. I still haven't used it yet but I plan on using it for my camera or just to carry little things around in my purse. I too don't understand why it costs so much.

lol LVixen :lol:

I got my spiaggia porta from Pulse and I think at that time it was either 15% or 20% off. I still haven't used it yet but I plan on using it for my camera or just to carry little things around in my purse. I too don't understand why it costs so much.

I've purchased some of mine at discounts either from Karmaloop or the LeSportsac outlets, so I'm not complaining about the price I paid, but I just don't have any use for them...

To carry small items or make up, I prefer either the Caramellas or Caramellinas...Or even the Angioletto, because they're easier to get things in an out of...

So I'm not really sure what to do with the Portas...:shrugs:

BTW...Isn't this Caramellina the KYOOOTEST thing ever??

Noe 0213.jpg Noe 221.jpg Noe 234.jpg

how many do you have? it seems silly to have alot if you don't use them. i guess the ds lite, that's what i want one for. plus it looks like it would work as a wristlet.

would a sidekick fit in one? that seems like what it may have been designed for.

OMG LVixen ... you have a tan playground caramellina?? It's gorgeous!!! :drool:

oh and yah I wasn't laughing about the price thing .. I was laughing because I also don't know what to use the porta for ... that's why it still has it's tags on and is still in a bag :sweatdrop: I don't cut off tags until I know I can use it for something lol :biggrin:

how many do you have? it seems silly to have alot if you don't use them. i guess the ds lite, that's what i want one for. plus it looks like it would work as a wristlet.

would a sidekick fit in one? that seems like what it may have been designed for.

Not even gonna tell you how many I have, 'cause I have WAAY too many. Collectors are collectors.:smile:

I'm sure a sidekick would fit in it...I have the Blackjack myself, but I don't really need a bag just to carry my cell phone...Would be a pain to find the Porta in my bag and then and get the phone out each time...

OMG LVixen ... you have a tan playground caramellina?? It's gorgeous!!! :drool:

oh and yah I wasn't laughing about the price thing .. I was laughing because I also don't know what to use the porta for ... that's why it still has it's tags on and is still in a bag :sweatdrop: I don't cut off tags until I know I can use it for something lol :biggrin:

Yeah...Mine are all new with tags as well...LOL:rolleyes:

I've purchased some of mine at discounts either from Karmaloop or the LeSportsac outlets, so I'm not complaining about the price I paid, but I just don't have any use for them...

To carry small items or make up, I prefer either the Caramellas or Caramellinas...Or even the Angioletto, because they're easier to get things in an out of...

So I'm not really sure what to do with the Portas...:shrugs:

BTW...Isn't this Caramellina the KYOOOTEST thing ever??

View attachment 226071 View attachment 226072 View attachment 226068

that is such PERFECT placement on the caramella! :drool: where do u get everything? i need resources like yours! :graucho: