Popular

1. Popular was one of those great shows that was cancelled too early.

I remember watching this every week when I was in college. I’m only thinking about this right now, because the Family Network plays it every night at 10 o’clock. (I LOVE Canadian TV!)

Mary Cherry: Um, y'all do I have to do the splits? I'm a Christian.

Nicole: Look at how obvious they are. Just staring at us...
    Poppy: Coveting our lives...
    Mary Cherry: ...our men, our plastic surgery...What? It's no big deal. I just had a rib removed.

Mary Cherry: You know Brooke, it pains my heart to disagree with you, darling, but as a Christian, I'm just not comfortable with a man's hairy hands touching my spongy parts, propelling my buttocks heavenwards.

Nicole: Are you familiar with a classic 1974 Elton John title? The one called, "The ***** is Back"?

Cherry Cherry [to Mary Cherry]: If I had it to do all over again, I would have taken you to the hospital when your appendix burst and I wouldn't have tried to run you down with the car when you stained my chinchilla coat.

Mary Cherry: Nic, what the hell? We've been waitin' over an hour for you to get killed!

2. Didn't Melissa Etheredge marry the mean blonde cheerleader from this show?

3. Yeah, she did. (I want to say the actress's name is Tammi Lynn Michaels).

They're expecting twins this December.

4. I Loved That Show. You See Those Girls All Over Or At Least We Did Right After. Who Were The Stars? Carly Pope & Leslie Bibb?

Leslie Grossman Is (Was) On What I Like About You With Jennie Garth & Amanda Bynes.

Anything Remotely Related To Cheerleading I Watch......

5. Leslie Bibb was in Talledega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby. (She was the tacky gold digger wife.)

6. ^Thank You Caitlin....I Thought I Saw Her Recently!!! I Know I've Seen Carly Pope, Too!

7. I loved this show. How did it end it?

8. I love this show. I have the two seasons that they were on air. If any one is interested, I bought them on Amazon I think.

9. OMGGGG I LOVEEE POPULAR!!!

Sorry, I got a lil too excited....Marry Cherry rocks!: "But two men folk could not satisfy my carnal cravings." LoL..shes too funny. I think its an mix between OC drama and Scrubs humour. Too bad it lasted 2 seasons? Id love for a revival. PS: There are a few episodes and clips on youtube.

10. :roflmfao: Mary Cherry always made me laugh!!! :roflmfao:

I think the last time I saw Leslie Bibb on TV was in the SKULLS??? was it the SKULLS???

:drool: = paul walker :graucho:

11. I've heard so much about this show- never been able to catch it. Is it available on NetFlix?

12. I loved that show and I was only about 13 at the time! I watched every single episode. Wouldn't it be great if they brought it back?! That friend of Sams, was she called Lilly? She's in absolutly everything now.

13. I loved that show too! I sort of forgot it existed. I think I was in middle school when it was on.

14. yeah she was josh jackson's GF in the Skulls! I love Paul Walker too.

15. Yeah I loved this show! I always wondered why they canceled it. =/