poppincourts !!

1. calling all poppincourts lovers/experts ...

I have read and heard many time of the poppincourt haut (which I guess is the more popular model), but what other models of the poppincourt do they have ?? Anyone that bought one recently ?? How much were each of the models of poppincourt ?? many thanks !!

2. there're 3 poopincourt models:
    1. popincourt $735
    [​IMG]
    2. popincourt long $810
    [​IMG]
    3. popincourt haut $825
    [​IMG]

HTH! =)

3. wow,
    thanks for all your info..
    very much appreciated ...

now to dream ..

4. i love of 3 .....

5. I have tried them all on and I really liked the PH. I guess it depends on what you'll be putting in the bag. I think the PH will hold the most. It's a very nice bag. I like the zip top.

6. I had the PH and it is a very nice bag for everyday use...it holds quite a bit, too.

7. I love the look of the regular Pop... so cute. :love: But probably not the most practical bag :shrugs:

8. I agree the regular popincourt is the one to go with! So cute, but I wonder how big it is? :confused1:

9. My mom has the Popincourt long, and the strap is seriously looooong! It hits at about her waist!

10. I :heart: the PH :love: :love: :love:

11. i bought the pop reg, b/c i wanted a different shape from my other LVs which tend to be more vertical. i love it!

12. i love PH, its shape style and the size is not big, not small.. :yes:

13. I love the pop long!! I wasthis close to getting one on eBay but lost!! =( I have the pop haute...it's a great bag!!

14. I love both the Popincourt Haut and regulier. When I bought my Trotteur, I also tried the long one and i absolutely HATED it! The straps were too long, but what bothered me the most was that it was just TOO BAR-LIKE!!!! IMO, the long one should be renamed Popincourt Horizontal!!!! lol